Sleepy Hollow (Again) Unit 15 Cash Management

columbia
columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi everyone, hope you are all well

I think I have managed to confuse myself again. I am working through the Sleepy Hollow Simulation for unit 15 - Cash Management.

I have seen some of the postings already made for this particular sim, but for the life of me I cannot see where the figure of 5200 beds as the initial production figure is being sourced from.

I have done most of the other workings, but I assume that I am now overlooking the obvious.

Think I may be having a confused panic moment, but if someone could please advise I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Tracy

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    columbia wrote: »
    Hi everyone, hope you are all well

I think I have managed to confuse myself again. I am working through the Sleepy Hollow Simulation for unit 15 - Cash Management.

I have seen some of the postings already made for this particular sim, but for the life of me I cannot see where the figure of 5200 beds as the initial production figure is being sourced from.

I have done most of the other workings, but I assume that I am now overlooking the obvious.

Think I may be having a confused panic moment, but if someone could please advise I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Tracy

I believe the £5200 is the bank interest payable on the Bank over draft, I can't see it as initial production figure anywhere.

this post explains it clearly how it's arrived

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?t=29388&highlight=sleepy+hollow

£520,000 x 1% = £5,200
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks

I don't suppose it helps when there are a lot of similar figures on the page! It wasn't the interest (although the figure does work out to £5200), it was opening stock less sales less closing stock which equalled the Production figure.

Think it didn't help that this was the 3rd practice test I had done in a row and my brain was a bit addled!

Thanks again for trying to help me, much appreciated.

Tracy
Privacy Policy