Unit 10 Distance learning providers being slow to respond

Siobhan Carmel
Siobhan Carmel Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
My distance learning provider is proving very slow to respond with competent or not remarks re Unit 10. I have usually had to chase them to get any feedback.

With the deadline for the old standards fast approaching I am now alarmed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Siobhan

Comments

• Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    My distance learning provider is proving very slow to respond with competent or not remarks re Unit 10. I have usually had to chase them to get any feedback.

With the deadline for the old standards fast approaching I am now alarmed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Siobhan

yup the assesor has been off sick for my provider. when i sent it in the second time my tutor said a page was missing, i told her where it was and then she went on hol for a week without an auto responder set or anyone answering her emails so i didn't know for a week wether she found it or not.

however, they have apologised as i sent a ranting email and told me that far more people than expected wanted to finish on old standards so they were busy and things were taking longer. She said as i had submitted it once under the ld standards they would honour me finishing under old standards, howver in the same email i said i have a sim to do and wouldn't be able to do it until May with the hope that it was ok and she didn't mention it. i guess the answer about old standards was for that too.
  • Siobhan Carmel
    Siobhan Carmel Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
    Thanks for this Primble

I was concerned it was just me!

Regards

Siobhan
  • Primble
    theyve had my 2nd draft since 17th march!!!!!
  • Primble
    Lol i was getting ready to send a ranting email today and so i opened my emails and found one had just arrived to say i was competent. woop
Privacy Policy