June 2011 exam papers

sdeabill
sdeabill Registered Posts: 17 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi,

I have just noticed that the exam papers are online, i knew like most of you will be doing what I am doing and having a look and going through it all again to see if i reconise and figs.

Lets hope well all do well,

regards
Sandra

Comments

• wajoda2002
    wajoda2002 Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

Can you post a link as I can still only see 2010?

thanks
  • sdeabill
    Hi,

its on the left hand side on past paper, i just click on the unit then click all years, and it is right at the bottom

heres the link but not sure if it will work

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/past_papers/
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

its on the left hand side on past paper, i just click on the unit then click all years, and it is right at the bottom

heres the link but not sure if it will work

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/past_papers/

Which unit are you talking about? I can't see June 11 at all ..
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I havent found any past papers for June 2011, was under the impression they wouldnt be posted on there yet, any how I have yet to find them, although very tempted not to look - may upset myself if I think I have made a mess on my exam,results arent till August - putting it out of my mind till till results day.
  • sdeabill
    I dont know why you can not see them, i have seen dfs, and pcr, and i have found it good to have a look as worked through paper last night and go some of the same answers, i had to read the pcr 2nd question, has made me feel much better as i was worried i had read the questions wrong.
  • anniebabe
    Found them now, couldnt see them because 2011 isnt on the drop down, but if you just click for everything they are there. I am still not looking at mine tho.
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Come on them can some genius put up the answers for the PEV I am having kittens here esp now paper available - I cannot possibly last until 10th August without "some" idea of whether it is a pass or a fail ;-)
  • anniebabe
    I know its frustrating isnt it, I cant bring myself to look at PCR incase ive made a mess.
Privacy Policy