Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)

Cancelling a bounced cheque

Chrisps303Chrisps303 Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 33
Please help
How do i process a returned cheque due to insufficien funds through sage?

I cant find any way to do it in my kaplan books, please help.


  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    It's been 3 or 4 months since I used Sage but isn't there a Wizard in the bank section to do this?
  • janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,189
    On V16 if you go into the customer wizards there is one called write off, refunds and returns and there is a su heading returned cheque.
  • Chrisps303Chrisps303 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 33
    Thankyou, thats got it.
Sign In or Register to comment.