Which one first?

CharlotteSCharlotteS Feels At HomePosts: 26Registered
Hi,

I'm studying level 2 through Kaplan and have done BA1 and BA2, and my basic costing is next week. Which one should i be doing after that?? WEAF or CMPA? Or does it not matter?

Comments

• rhianrhian Feels At Home Posts: 57Registered
    You can do them in any order you like but the Computerised Accounting relates more to the other modules with respect to debtors, creditors, payments, receipts etc, so maybe you'd prefer to do this first when these are fresh in your mind. WEAF is completely different and doesn't really relate to accountancy as such as it's more about general work ethics.

Hope this helps :)
    Rhian
  • CharlotteSCharlotteS Feels At Home Posts: 26Registered
    Thanks Rhian, I thought it would be best to do that one first. I've not really looked at WEAF yet as i'm trying to just concentrate on one book at a time, but kept seeing lots of posts about it being different from the other modules and some people saying they struggled with it so i started to panic a bit
  • zaf1987zaf1987 Well-Known Posts: 124Registered
    Hi, well im in a similar position to you, after ive done ba2, ill have weat and computerised acc left, but will not do them straight away and start on level three, and do them whilst doing some of the easier level three modules.