Exam Results

lyndseywood87
lyndseywood87 Registered Posts: 47 Epic contributor 🐘
Hey all.

Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to post a new thread to see how long the exam results are taking to come back nowadays? I sat Budgeting on the 24th February and Personal Tax on the 2nd March and I'm desperate to have my exam results back now? Has anyone else had theirs back from around them dates?

Thanks

Lyndsey xx
Β«1

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I think officially the results should be with you by 6 weeks however I got my budgeting results back within 3 weeks and I think I got my financial performance results back within 4 weeks.

Good luck
  • siva
    siva Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Lyndsey,

I did my budgeting on 11th feb and received my results on 20th march, it around 5 weeks and 2 days.

I think the results are taking aroung 5 weeks now.

Good Luck for your results.
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I sat my credit management exam part 1 and 2 on feb 29th. Was waiting on part 2.

Got the results back some point in the past few days not checked since thursday.. passed!!

would have been 4 weeks today.

Was a total shock, didn't expect them back for 2 more weeks, and didn't receive an email off aat to say they were now available to view.

Might be worth checking your myaat?

and then there were 3 exams :)
  • NicF
    NicF Registered Posts: 108 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I did my FNST exam on the 24th Feb and I don't have my results yet either. Last checked about 3 hours ago.
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    NicF wrote: Β»
    I did my FNST exam on the 24th Feb and I don't have my results yet either. Last checked about 3 hours ago.

Mine came through about a hour ago, maybe its worth checking?

Good luck.
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    NicF wrote: Β»
    I had mine the day before yours and it is driving me crazy that I haven't found out yet.

Its my last exam so I would very much like to get on with my life after AAT :crying:
  • Champnos
    Champnos Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Waiting on my budgeting from exam on 15th. Shame we have to wait soo long for something that could be marked in 10 minutes but thats life. Moving onto Financial Performance as seems similar to Budgeting.

Someone else i know took BTX on 13th also nothing yet. I guess its only been less than two weeks lol Still can but hope!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Shame we have to wait soo long for something that could be marked in 10 minutes but thats life.

I think the examiners require more than ten minutes to read the written element and award appropriate marks for any level 4 CBA. Many of the exams have more than one written question as well so I think the bare minimum would be about 30 minutes, but I am only a student not an examiner so could be wrong.

My last exam was 15 February and I received the results last Tuesday, 20 March.

Good luck with Financial Peformance Champnos, there is some overlap with Budgeting but you will also cover new subject matter.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Champnos
    Champnos Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks JC, yes I was being slightly pedantic if thats the word. I realiase it takes a little longer than what i said but like you said maybe 30 minutes on the ones without large parts of written answers. Anyhow discussing it wont change it. The reason i mentioned it is becuase i have a friend who has taken and expect to fail an exam, now she has classrooms for ICAS, FNST & key skills all going on when she doesnt even know if she has passed BTX.

I am going to order my new material now and stufy FP from home.

Thanks
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hey all.

Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to post a new thread to see how long the exam results are taking to come back nowadays? I sat Budgeting on the 24th February and Personal Tax on the 2nd March and I'm desperate to have my exam results back now? Has anyone else had theirs back from around them dates?

Thanks

Lyndsey xx

I sat BTX on the 21st Feb and CRMC on the 3rd March; got my CRMC results for Part 1 on the day and part 2 two weeks ago, still waiting for BTX :( hopefully next week!
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I did EXA on the 6th (3 weeks ago) - didn't go very well ! I've got PTAX on Thursday. I really need to get a competent result back on one of them before May 10th so I have completed AAT and can sign up for the AAT/ACA top up paper (I've already signed up for the training course, but cant register for the exam until I have my final result back)

Waiting is so tough isn't it ?
  • NicF
    NicF Registered Posts: 108 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hey all.

Thanks

Lyndsey xx

Lyndsey, sat my FNST exam on the 24th and my results have just come back (passed). They weren't when I looked this morning but I just checked again and they are there now. I will still be checking several times a day though as I'm now waiting for my Business Tax exam results.

N
  • Kirstytev
    Kirstytev Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    I sat Personal Tax on 24th Feb and my results were online this morninh - I passed! :thumbup1:
    I have only just received my email to say the results were ready so its worth checking MyAAT as the results seem to show there before you get the email

K x
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Just got my BTX results :D which I sat on 21st Feb
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Got mine today too :-) Woo.

Only ICAS to go now!
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations to all of you who have had good news over the last day or so :)
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    It's been 4 weeks to the day we sat FNST and still not had our results, yet the college I previously went to had their results 4 weeks to the day they sat theirs :001_unsure:

I sooooo hate not knowing, need to move on even if it is just to start revising for a resit!!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Is FNST your last module Chelle or could you start studying for the next module?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Chelle
    I wish lol

We are sitting Financial Performance after Easter and then still got PTX and Budgeting to get through before end of June.
  • emsabobs
    emsabobs Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Did you take yours on the 29th Feb same as me? Ive done everything except this one, Im convinced I failed but I need the confirmation so I can get a resit booked and hopefully passed!! Good luck!!!
  • Chelle
    We took it the day after, 1st March.

It's sending me mental now as I feel like a stalker keep checking the website to see if the results are there yet!!

Good luck to yourself too!
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I know exactly how you feel i am waiting for budgeting results, its only been 2 weeks but already im checking every day!!!!
  • emsabobs
    Well hopefully Ill be able to give a good indication if I get mine you know yours are on the way, not sure if it works that way...nothing on mine as yet...!!
  • lyndseywood87
    lyndseywood87 Registered Posts: 47 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hey,

had my results back for Bugetting last week I passed :)

I am just waiting for my personal tax results back which I took on the 2nd March 2012 and thats me finished (hopefully!!!!)

ANyone else had their results back from around the 2nd March yet? I am so impatient!!!! xxx
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I sat my personal tax exam 23rd Feb and exactly 5 weeks later (last Thursday) I received my competant result. Fingers crossed you should get yours by the end of the week.

x
  • emsabobs
    5 weeks tomorrow since I sat my FNST - Im so impatient.....Ive pre-applied for full membership already on the off chance Ive passed haha.....will let you know when I get mine as I presume the early March ones will soon follow....
  • Chelle
    It will be 5 weeks Thursday for me, so hopefully we will get our results by the end of the week then emsabobs!

I just hope all this waiting has been worthwhile!!
  • emsabobs
    Yeah fingers crossed, I know 100% that I have failed but I dont think I can re-book until thats confirmed so the sooner the better...!! That way maybe I can get away with telling friends and family that the results have been delayed and they will never know i failed again haha! 3rd time lucky!:001_smile:
  • Newts22
    Newts22 Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor 🐘
    fed up of waiting!

Hey all
    I sat BTX on 7th March and PTX on 21st March
    Sooooooo fed up of checking everyday for my results!
    4 weeks tomorrow since BTX, so hopefully any day now.
    Well done to all those with 'competent'!
    This is my 1st post on the AAT forum. I have FNST booked for 28th April, but cannot get motivated at the moment! I will be sitting BGT in May and FNPF in June, then project before the summer holidays (thats the plan anyway!) Im home-study through Premier Training.
    x
  • emsabobs
    Eeeeeek!!!

I only blinking passed it didnt i!!!!

Not had a notification email yet but its showing a competent and I rang up just to double check haha!!

AAT - Done!! :lol:
Privacy Policy