Exam results average waiting time

AATchick
AATchick Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
So just trying to work out how long on average a level 4 exam is marked. So far I've had the following

5 weeks 1 day (fail)
4 weeks 6 days (pass)
5 weeks 4 days (fail)

Currently waiting at 5 weeks exactly for my exam taken on 21st March and the wait is painful! Just wondered what everybody else experienced?
ยซ1

Comments

• zebra246
    zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
    I am still waiting. It has been 1 week and 5 days.
  • klbookkeeping
    klbookkeeping Registered Posts: 37
    My last two level 4 results have been five weeks and one day and they were passes. The wait is horrible, I took my cash exam last Tuesday and as I don't think I have done very well I just want the result so I can book a resit. Good luck.
  • zebra246
    4 weeks and waiting (fingers drum impatiently on table). Can't be too long now.
  • Caroleanne
    Caroleanne Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Have you had your result yet, I am waiting for an exam result on 4 weeks and 4 days now, I keep checking, can't be much longer
  • zebra246
    No, not yet, (4 weeks and 6 days). =)
  • zebra246
    5 weeks and 1 day. Result received. Passed! (Budgeting)
    Now waiting for the next one (Financial Performance) 4 weeks and 2 days so far - should be another week based on the waiting times people are posting.
  • Caroleanne
    Well Done! Still waiting for mine, hopefully wil
  • RosieJane
    RosieJane Registered Posts: 35
    Just out of interest - who do you take your exams with? I have just completed level 3 with Kaplan and my two human marked exams were marked within a week! Should I expect this timeframe to increase for level 4 exams??
  • Caroleanne
    Hi Rosie Jane

Yes the timeframe will increase for level 4, up to 6 weeks wait for results
  • zebra246
    RosieJane said:

Just out of interest - who do you take your exams with? I have just completed level 3 with Kaplan and my two human marked exams were marked within a week! Should I expect this timeframe to increase for level 4 exams??

Yes, RosieJane, that's right, the level 3 human marked exams are marked internally by an AAT approved (?) examiner and take a week approximately. The level 4 exams, on the other hand, are marked externally and seem to always take around 5 weeks and a day or two.
  • klbookkeeping
    klbookkeeping Registered Posts: 37
    Well done Zebra I'm waiting for Cash Managment and it's been 4 weeks and two days so hopefully next week
  • RosieJane
    RosieJane Registered Posts: 35
    Oooh I'm not looking forward to that wait!

Well done on your results everybody!! :)
  • mike150185
    mike150185 Registered Posts: 41
    Out of interest (as I did my first Level 4 exam yesterday), when you get the result is it just the outcome or do you get feedback for each section?
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 ๐Ÿค– Admin ๐Ÿค–
    Hi @mike150185 - you will get the outcome (competent or not competent) and then you will need to speak with your tutor for access to a more detailed breakdown of your results. They will have an assessment feedback report which they will be able to talk you through.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Try waiting 11 weeks for the CTA results! :)
    B x
  • And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    by any chance did someone every receive the results less than 5 weeks pls?
  • Tsiknaki
    Tsiknaki Registered Posts: 13
    I've been waiting 5 weeks today for the results of my Budgeting exam and the wait is killing me!
  • zebra246
    And said:

by any chance did someone every receive the results less than 5 weeks pls?

Original poster : 4 weeks 6 days.
  • Golebatax123
    Golebatax123 Registered Posts: 54
    the results should come on the 5th week
  • olivia21
    olivia21 Registered Posts: 12
    Have any of you got your results back yet? (4 weeks today!)
  • And
    me too I did not receive my results and I have been waiting for 4 weeks now also! if not tomorrow it will be next week for sure :) good luck for your result! hope it will be a positive one :)!
  • Tsiknaki
    Tsiknaki Registered Posts: 13
    Both my results have been 5 weeks 2 days so far. I'm still waiting for Financial Performance (1 week 6 days).
  • olivia21
    Thank you, good look for your results also!

The wait is the worst part, especially for Personal Tax :o
  • And
    Yes exactly the wait is the worst part! Thank you I did my FPFM exam for the 5th time and it is my last exam I hope I pass this time!
  • olivia21
    I'm sure you'll of done great @And ! 4 weeks and 5 days for me today so should come back this week!
  • And
    @olivia21 thank you and best of luck for you too! Do you know if the results always come up on Thursday and at what time pls? :) thank you :)
  • Golebatax123
    Golebatax123 Registered Posts: 54
    hi
    is true they always come up on Thursday between 12:00pm-2:00pm
  • And
    Hi,

Thank you :) the wait is killing me this is the 5th week!
  • olivia21
    Oh I didn't know that they came out on a specific day I just thought they went on when they were ready! Will keep an eye out on Thursday then! :)
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Mickelson_Jinman Registered Posts: 8
    edited June 2016
    I've had 4 exam results exactly 5 weeks on a Thursday. 1 Exam 4 weeks and 6 days on a Wednesday.
    My last exam I took was 4 weeks ago today and it was Financial Performance which I'm 80% sure I've failed. Good luck And on your 5th attempt.
Privacy Policy