What's the shortest time it's taken for you to receive a level 4 result?

It's been 4 weeks and 1 day away since my Financial Statement exam, and most likely it'll be another week until I get the result. Most people seem to get their result in ~ 5 weeks, but I was curious if anyone has received it significantly sooner than that?
Matthew Dearlove MAAT
Currently on CIMA Management Level. Passed P2, F2 and E2. Preparing for November 19 MCS.

Comments

• Lukesgreen
    Lukesgreen Registered Posts: 6
    Just received my Financial Statements result now. I normally have to wait exactly 5 weeks and 2 days, took it on 11th April. This has been the same for almost every module so far. Never had it sooner than that.
  • scamp83
    scamp83 Registered Posts: 86
    All my (4) results have come in at exactly five weeks......it's always a loooong five week wait!
  • PeteF
    PeteF Registered Posts: 16
    For level 4, at least in my limited experience, results come out between 5 weeks exactly and 5 weeks and 6 days and always on a Thursday. So if you were to take the exam on a Thursday it would be 5 weeks. If you took it on a Friday then the results would be 5 weeks 6 days. That's for all exams except the synoptic.

The synoptic I believe comes out on a Friday and that is 6 days from the Friday of the synoptic 'window' that you took your exam.
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    5 weeks 2 days for every exam so far. Sat on Tuesday result on Thursday.
  • fournaanjez
    fournaanjez Registered Posts: 32
    Got FSLC after 4 weeks 6 days but the other two have both been 5 weeks on the dot.
  • Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    Between 5 and 6 weeks for first 3 exams up to now.
Privacy Policy