How long before computerised exam results come through?

Vanessa_Essential
Vanessa_Essential Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I took my exam on the 8th March and still haven't received my result... can anyone confirm how long it is taking to mark them?

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi @Vanessa_Essential - it's taking the full 6 week wait for some units at the moment.
  • li22
    li22 Registered Posts: 9
    Is this still the case @AAT_Team ?
  • Casu
    Casu Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 102
    Doesn't the website say 6 weeks? Who was your training provider? Are they marking the exam or is it the exam centre (and who was that?)
  • li22
    No idea who marks the exam. I've been told three different waiting times for results. The website doesn't seem to mention about times for UAS, only synoptic.
  • Casu
    Who is your training provider?
  • li22
    My local college but they don't know anything due to it being a new format for AQ2016.
  • Casu
    I find the colleges are all extremely helpful - NOT! The process for computerised exam marking is exactly the same as under AQ2013, so if your training provider marked it then they should give a provisional and you will see your mark on MyAAT anything from a couple of days after the exam up to about 6 weeks (depends how speedy the marker is/how many they have to do!)
  • li22
    My local college has been particularly useless this year... We have a tutor from another college covering a class who told me they no longer mark it but I get told so many conflicting things!
  • Casu
    have you considered distance learning?
  • li22
    I have but I prefer having a tutor I can question. I'm more annoyed about the lack of information regarding exams and the college booking exams when I was not ready.

I'm hoping, hopelessly no doubt, to get my UAS result before my Synoptic but the six weeks would mean that isn't going to happen! (Sat UAS 24/05 and synoptic is booked for 22/06)
  • Casu
    Go with the right training provider and they provide full tutor support even with distance learning. Take a look at Frist Intuition.
  • AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    > @Casu said:
    > I find the colleges are all extremely helpful - NOT! The process for computerised exam marking is exactly the same as under AQ2013, so if your training provider marked it then they should give a provisional and you will see your mark on MyAAT anything from a couple of days after the exam up to about 6 weeks (depends how speedy the marker is/how many they have to do!)

It doesn't help anyone to post incorrect comments. ALL AQ16 marking is done by the AAT and results will be out within 6 weeks
  • Casu

> @Casu said:

> I find the colleges are all extremely helpful - NOT! The process for computerised exam marking is exactly the same as under AQ2013, so if your training provider marked it then they should give a provisional and you will see your mark on MyAAT anything from a couple of days after the exam up to about 6 weeks (depends how speedy the marker is/how many they have to do!)

It doesn't help anyone to post incorrect comments. ALL AQ16 marking is done by the AAT and results will be out within 6 weeks

Apologies li22, I got the 6 weeks right, but not the marking, on that I stand (alone) corrected.

Although @AlisonSwanson there is no need to be snotty about it.

• AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    Apology accepted.
  • Casu
    I very clearly didn't apologise to you Alison.
  • GeorgiaH
    GeorgiaH Registered Posts: 107
    @li22 The AAT tell you 6 weeks wait for results from the day you took the exam but i have received some of my results in 5 so i always just check both. I have never waited longer than 6 weeks for results. :smile:
Privacy Policy