Order of Units in Level 2

Can anyone tell me if their is a particular order in which a training provider or college course would issue the Units in Level 2.

The reason I'm asking is I have just completed Unit 3 Elements of Costing and was expecting Accounting Software to be the next unit sent but instead I received Working Effectively in Finance. Is this right or have they sent me the wrong one?

Comments

• N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    As long as Bookkeeping transactions is done before Bookkeeping control there is no particular order. One thing which puzzles me, you are sitting AQ2016 - this is posted under AQ2016 and you mentioned Elements of Costing? I didn't think there was a working effectively unit anymore and is now part of your synoptic assessment? I'm doing not AQ2016 so hopefully someone else can clarify?
  • DannyT90
    DannyT90 Registered Posts: 158
    There isn't a CBT for Working Effectively in Finance, it is part of the synoptic assessment as you say.
  • LucySherwood
    LucySherwood Registered Posts: 12
    I am doing my Accounting software now and I have just done my elements of costing and I am going to do some working effectively once I have finished my exam on computerised accounting. Have you already done your bookkeeping Units?
  • DannyT90
    Yeah and I have done my Elements of Costing and was expecting Accounting Software like yourself but they sent me work effectively in finance.

So I'm not sure they're holding it back cause I've only paid so much of the course
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    @DannyT90 have you sat your synoptic? WEAF is required to sit the synoptic whereas Accounting Software is independent. You'll likely study WEAF, sit synoptic then do accounting software after.
  • DannyT90
    Ok so I can do the synoptic without studying accounting software?
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    Yes that's correct.
  • LucySherwood
    LucySherwood Registered Posts: 12
    I was going to say it may be because of the synoptic exam, I think I am doing it this way as I started the course later si I haven't done the bookkeeping units yet and therefore I'm not doing my synoptic exam until next year
Privacy Policy