Advanced Level 3 Synoptic results

Hi Guys
I did my Synoptic level 3 exam on 23rd of May 2017, as everybody else I too had the technical issue on the task 2.2,
I would like to know whats happening with the results, I heard that we will get an update in 4 weeks time from the exam week if we have to resit or AAT going to reduce the grade boundaries,
just wondering if anybody know anything please

regards
MNM

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    @MNM we are sending out communications about this today so keep an eye on your email for the update.
  • MNM
    MNM Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Thanks for the reply, received the email from AAT regarding the resit, thanks for the offer, what I would like to know is the pass mark was 70 out of 100 for the whole assessment but as task 2.2 crashed we could not complete that task at all so has AAT reduced the grade boundary considering the task 2.2 ?

regards
    MNM
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    I had the same problem as you. Could not do question 2:2. The question was worth 16 marks therefore I am very worried. AAT did say that they will make sure that students are not disavantaged but it is not clear what they are going to do about it. I am pretty sure I will have to resit!
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    I don t think they will give any info regarding reducing the grade etc... but results are due this Friday 7th July. Level 4 got their results on Friday 30th afternoon.
Privacy Policy