Level 4 synoptic exam

2»

Comments

• Marcella13
    Marcella13 Registered Posts: 16
    The same! the 18th, a fellow student got told by AAT the synoptic assessment could go the full 6 weeks though :s . I had my D&C last week, the 5 weeks was the Thursday and i didn't get them till Friday afternoon, think AAT need speed up their uploading process because the wait is awful!
  • Faye13
    Faye13 Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1
    The synoptic results are released 6 weeks after the end of the synoptic exam period.
  • ScottB
    ScottB Registered Posts: 21
    I have my exam next week.. I have gone through the kaplan/Osborne and bpp books does anyone have any final tips on wt to revise.. I just feel like the things which will b in my exam r going to be things that throw me/I get wrong especially as I see people keep saying the actual exam was totally different to the aat mocks etc.. I'm struggling to find out how I can revise further and have found this to be the worst exam to revise for full stop.. But if anyone has any tips whatsoever that would be fantastic.. Thanks in advanced
  • Yalda20
    Yalda20 Registered Posts: 77
    Hi @ScottB -
    I took this exam on 20th of May and I felt it was one the easiest exam I had for level 4 (getting my result on Friday)!!
    My exam was very much like the sample assessments where you had to analyse the budget etc. I personally think that the sample papers are very useful, you just have to be able to analyse a budget.
    Nothing much from FS paper just ratios and one or two questions about shares etc. Just the question 4 part a I think was some simple calculations which is very simple and similar to Osborne workbook for Synoptic. I hope that this help and good luck for your exam. Thank you
  • ScottB
    ScottB Registered Posts: 21
    @Yalda20 very much appreciate your advice.. I think I am just worrying as the rest of the exams pretty much had a standard format and a lot of calculations which u knew were going to be appear like variances, profit or loss or a tax return etc.. And a lot of people are saying it was so different which just concerns me.. I do hope it is like the practice assessments like u said.. I wish u the best for your results too. Thanks again
  • Yalda20
    Yalda20 Registered Posts: 77
    No worries at all. I wish you the same :)
Privacy Policy