Level 4 results

With all the problems this year - has any one actually passed all Level 4 and qualified?

Comments

• CSan89
    CSan89 Registered Posts: 207
    Waiting on results for financial statements and have my synoptic exam next week. The only problems i have seen are with MDCL although they have rectified it. Otherwise it has been plain sailing.
    AAT Level 2&3 - 2016
    AAT Level 4 - 2017
    Personal Tax, Business Tax and External Auditing

ACA/CTA -
    Certificate Level - Jan 2019
  • gagan
    gagan Registered Posts: 69
    @hertshornet
    will let you know tomorrow after synoptic results ;)
  • CharlotteSylvia
    CharlotteSylvia Registered Posts: 28
    Currently waiting for my synoptic results (sat on the 18th May) and auditing results (sat on the 22nd June) and then I'll let you know!
    I passed everything else the first time.
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    Waiting for my synoptic result tomorrow. Passed the 3 core topics no problem and quite enjoyed my optional units
  • scamp83
    scamp83 Registered Posts: 86
    I think I've worn out the refresh button on the assessment results page......I hope they release the synoptic results this morning, don't think my nerves will hold out any longer!
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    @scamp83 Good Luck. I have everything crossed for everyone. What time are results typically released?
  • scamp83
    @AbbyCarr Good luck to you too :-) For other units some results came mid morning while one came around 6pm! That was a long day.........
  • JDigby
    JDigby Registered Posts: 17
    So far all my results have come between 10 - 11am, hoping for the same today.
  • hertshornet
    hertshornet Registered Posts: 21
    anyone got results yet??
  • JDigby
    Nope, nothing yet!! Been checking every 2 mins.
  • 123vivo
    123vivo Registered Posts: 8
    Nope... been refreshing all day
  • JDigby
    It's frustrating too because now I'm constantly refreshing these forums too, and any time someone has commented I get excited in case it's someone saying the results are out!!
  • scamp83
    It would be so much better if they communicated a little better, they must have some kind of time frame in mind to release the results so they could easily Tweet or post on the forum. I reckon they will release them at 5pm and then disappear sharpish for the weekend so they don't have to deal with the fallout! ;)
  • JDigby
    edited June 2017
    @scamp83 Yeah to be honest I don't doubt that is what will happen.
  • Sabbean
    Sabbean Registered Posts: 18
    I am having the same problems right now, sat my exam on 18th May and still no results! I am also refreshing the results page and forums every 2 minutes just to make sure I'm not the only one that hasn't got results! It seems like they enjoy seeing us suffer :'(
  • gstarr
    gstarr Registered Posts: 8
    Should we call them? I don't want to go the whole weekend without results. I already had a nightmare about failing!
  • Sabbean
    @gstarr latest I've heard results be released is 6pm. I'm thinking wait until 5 and then call if we still have not received anything, I'm guessing all they're going to say if we call them now is that they will be released at some point today
  • 123vivo
    scamp83 said:

It would be so much better if they communicated a little better, they must have some kind of time frame in mind to release the results so they could easily Tweet or post on the forum.

Absolutely - I don't feel I can concentrate on anything at the mo. I suspect I've failed, but I just need to know
  • scamp83
    @123vivo I'm exactly the same, I think I have failed so I'm not sure why I'm so eager to find out the result!
  • 123vivo
    @scamp83 it's horrible, isn't it. I've got the day off to revise for cash management but just can't bring myself to open my books until I know lol I took mine on the 16th May so the wait is exruciating. They do say we should get results within 6 weeks of the window closing which HAS to be today, doesn't it?

Come on AAT this is important to us!!
  • scamp83
    Yeah it's very distracting :-( Hmmm I imagine there is some smallprint somewhere that says 6 weeks is the estimated time frame or something aling those lines, I think they just make things up as they go along!

How are you finding cash management? I've got my exam on Thursday.
  • 123vivo
    I'm struggling tbh. I need a good few hours to get stuck in. Gilts are still a mystery to me
  • scamp83
    @123vivo Lol. Give the chapter a good read and I'm sure you'll be fine :-)
  • Daryl818
    Daryl818 Registered Posts: 20
    I rang them yesterday and they said it would definitely be today, couldn't specify a time though!
  • Sabbean
    Has anyone heard anything yet? This wait is driving me mad :s
  • JDigby
    @Sabbean Still nothing for me, I'm guessing they will be releasing the lot in one go, but yeah it's driving me mad too!!
  • scamp83
    No......I keep refreshing the page every few minutes and then getting in a panic as the page reloads :-( I can't understand what the hold up is........
  • Sabbean
    edited June 2017
    I'm the same! Unable to concentrate on anything because I keep checking the page! They have had plenty of time, I do not see why they have to delay it even further by releasing them so late in the day. If they know they will be released today, they should specify a time
  • JDigby
    At what point do we start getting concerned about them not releasing them today at all?...
  • Daryl818
    Daryl818 Registered Posts: 20
    I need to book the Thursday off work for next week once I find out, AAT you're having my LIFE!!!!!

What is the hold up!!
Privacy Policy