Level 4 Synoptic Resit

Hi all, much like a fair few of you, I have also failed my Synoptic assessment. Congratulations to the ones that managed to pass. Instead of beating myself up for my poor performance in the exam, I've decided to re book my resit for Next Thursday... Does anyone have any tips or anything for helping me get this exam passed next week. I much like many others felt I had done all I could and revisited all topics ahead of my first attempt. I feel it's not poor knowledge, it must be the way I am tackling the questions, structuring the written tasks etc. I passed all three other mandatory modules first time.

Comments

• Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    The only advice I can offer is know your ratios and swot. I passed questions 1,5,6 with exceeded the rest I failed quite miserably on. Managed to scrape through with those.

Tackle Q1 and q5 first.
  • Mike Webster
    Mike Webster Registered, Tutor Posts: 203 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Good advice!
    Michael JH Webster AATQB FMAAT
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    edited June 2017
    @Mike Webster when can we expect examiner feedback report?
  • Lukesgreen
    Lukesgreen Registered Posts: 6
    > @Irrorate said:
    > The only advice I can offer is know your ratios and swot. I passed questions 1,5,6 with exceeded the rest I failed quite miserably on. Managed to scrape through with those.
    >
    > Tackle Q1 and q5 first.

Many thanks Irrorate!
  • busydays
    busydays Registered Posts: 12
    Just by chance I was in the bookshop the other day browsing through the ACCA F5 study guide and it seemed to cover a lot of what was on the synoptic, particularly a few questions that I found difficult. So I bought the book and will try to skim through it before my resit. I think the level of the BPP and Osborne synoptic questions are easier that what was on the exam.
  • jass83
    jass83 Registered Posts: 3
    Hi, I did my exam in May & managed to pass got 70%
Privacy Policy