Level 3 Synoptic Assessment - Sat w/c 10th July

Does anyone know when the results are due for the level 3 synoptic assessment sat w/c 10th July? Also, how did everyone fine this exam?? :) x

Comments

• Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    25th August, 6 weeks from final sitting date so 14th July.
  • Sheldz93
    Sheldz93 Registered Posts: 22
    Thank you!
  • TabethaBell
    TabethaBell Registered Posts: 8
    How did you find the synoptic exam? I found that the ethics part was quite good questions and feel quite confident with that part of the exam, however the spreadsheets part is another kettle of fish well and truly. it was horrid there wasn't enough time to get the tasks done, i ran out of time on the last question, plus the questions just wasn't worded easily as to what you was meant to do and where to find the information.
  • Sheldz93
    I agree with you completely. The first section was fine, much better than I expected! But I struggled with the time allowed for the spreadsheets, there was to much to do. I finished all tasks but I rushed the last ones and don't think I'll get many marks! It took me a while to get my head around what they where actually asking for in some questions. I just want to know my result now as I've got myself a new job and I'm enrolling onto the next level but with a different college, the wait is awful!
  • TabethaBell
    I completely agree with you. I'm in the same position I've gotten myself an Apprenticeship and they are putting me through level 4 and I hate having this waiting game. I will be gutted if I fail it this time round and have to resist it.
  • Sheldz93
    Well fingers crossed you get the result you are after! :)
  • TabethaBell
    You too!
  • annvboys
    annvboys Registered Posts: 53
    Just seen results may be out saturday 26th as some people sat on the saturday
  • Sheldz93
    I doubt they will release them on a in Saturday as they don't have anyone there over the weekend do they? Also it won't be Monday 28th as that's bank holiday so it's looking like the 29th August. Who knows they make work to get them released on Friday still?
  • kellyn25
    kellyn25 Registered Posts: 6
    Where did you see that results may not be released until Saturday 26th?
  • TabethaBell
    That's what I want to know aswell!
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Results will not be published on a Saturday. They will be released on Friday 25.

@annvboys are you able to share with us where you heard that? Thank you.
  • Sheldz93
    @AAT_Team Thank you for confirming the release date!
  • annvboys
    edited August 2017
    @AAT_Team I was guessing that is all. In the past no matter which day of the week you sat the exam you had to wait for the Friday. Then some people piped up to say they sat it on Saturday so just thought that may mean results could be out on a Saurday too.
    Thanks for confirming it is Friday 25th. Can you tell us when on Friday?
  • kellyn25
    kellyn25 Registered Posts: 6
    @AAT_Team Yes, I'd also like to know when on Friday too!! Thank you for confirming it will be 25th.
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    Can be any time from 9am - 6pm. They won't be any more specific.
  • Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    well after the disaster of the exam - I did check with the Information Commissioner if AAT were registered - hardly was the answer. AAT didnt answer my query

and mooching around the ICO site today - I found this

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/schools/exam-results/

people who pass may not be interested in more info but those who dont (of which we seem to be in the vast majority) may.

and good luck all of you !
  • gabandy
    gabandy Registered Posts: 22
    I found that part 2 was a lot easier then most of the practice assessments we had completed and completed all 3 spreadsheet tasks with time to spare. Hopefully ive done enough on the ethics just cant wait for friday to be over with
  • TabethaBell
    I just hope we've all passed it! Don't wish sitting that exam again on anyone and the wait! I don't really care what percentage I get I just want to pass, I'll be more than happy with a pass!
  • Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    // Don't wish sitting that exam again on anyone// and yet that is reality for a lot of us
    ho hum such is life
    my only grouse is that I paid to be treated like this - and of course expected something completely different - a well presented course and an exam on it at the end.
  • Sheldz93
    Results are out! I got 76%! How did you all do?
  • gabandy
    gabandy Registered Posts: 22
    70%!!
  • ammw90
    ammw90 Registered Posts: 24
    89%!
  • keefe93
    keefe93 Registered Posts: 1
    86%
  • annvboys
    87%