Has anybody had their results for the July sitting synoptic for level 4?

just wondering as its been 5 weeks today for me!

Comments

• NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    Yep, almost 7 weeks for me as I took it on the 3rd July. Ready to know now.....
  • minicooper
    minicooper Registered Posts: 19
    I'm sure the last slot was the 7th July when i took it so we should get them this Friday. Me too, i know ive failed. i have sent a written complaint to AAT, yet to hear from them!
  • NatalieSarantos
    Yes, it will definitely be this Friday! I felt really good leaving the exam but my confidence has been leaving as the weeks have gone on. Not sure where I stand now! What parts did you find the hardest?
  • minicooper
    minicooper Registered Posts: 19
    oh thats good, hope it goes well for you! I understood it all and how internal controls work however i just didn't understand what the question was asking me so i've either got it really right or really wrong! we shall see!
  • NatalieSarantos
    Yeah I felt a bit like that too. The questions were not always very clear! I think it really depends on the marking and how strict it is!!
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    If it makes anyone feel any better, I was honestly expecting to fail my exam. I didn't really understand 1 question at all, so I put down anything and everything I could think of just to try and answer the question. The other questions I found okay but not easy, but again just tried to blab my way through it. I managed to get 90%. I nearly died when I found out. Scores can come through any time up till 6pm, mine was the last sitting and I got my result at 5:45!
  • NatalieSarantos
    I felt pretty confident leaving the exam but from what I'm seeing, people who thought it went well, failed and viceversa! Arghhhh lol! 90% is amazing!!!
    Gosh, so late??? I hope they organise themselves better this time!
  • AC88
    AC88 Registered Posts: 44
    I'm on 5 weeks 4 days since I sat my synoptic and still don't have my result!!! :-(
  • NatalieSarantos
    6 weeks, 1 day and counting! Results for synoptic exams always get posted on Fridays right?
  • SueFW
    SueFW Registered Posts: 84
    edited August 2017
    I have just had an online chat session with Customer Services as I wanted to find out when the results will be posted as this is my last assessment on Level 4, I was advised that the result will be available either Friday or Monday! It seems we may be waiting longer :angry: the wait is just agonising and when it's your last result it is annoying I am so nervous, I just can't wait to get this over with lol! I noticed that on a training provider post it said that the AAT Office was going to be closed on Friday afternoon so perhaps this is why results may be late.
  • AC88
    https://forums.aat.org.uk/Forum/discussion/comment/457130#Comment_457130

@SueFW , @NatalieSarantos see the AAT comments on the above thread, explains when the results are released
  • SueFW
    @AC88 thank you they are obviously giving out different information as someone in Customer Services called Mili told me on Live Chat that it would be Friday or Monday. Let's just hope it is Friday for all of us.
  • AC88
    @SueFW I think she said Monday just to give a little leeway in case something went wrong.
  • SueFW
    @AC88 Yes you are probably right they had a technical hitch 2 weeks ago and my result for another exam didn't get uploaded until Friday, so this may be the case! Fingers crossed x
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW no way!! I honestly doubt they will do that. That would mean 7 week wait for me (and brain exploding!) Should definitely be this Friday and if they're off in the afternoon, expect an A.M. Result! Arghhhhhhh lol
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos No I seriously hope they are good enough to post them all on Friday I don't think I could last till Monday. Is this your last result too?
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW I don't think I could last either!! No, I have the 2 optional ones left and then I'm done! Can't wait!! Are you planning on continuing?
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos Not long to go for you then, what optional ones have you chosen? I did Credit Management and Cash & Treasury Management. At this precise moment I have no plans to continue, I have had such a stressful time and to be honest AAT have really put me off studying any further with all the issues this year. I've studied with other bodies and I never experienced such poor management as I have with AAT, I really need a rest too! Who knows in the future I may change my mind! Good luck to you x
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW my training provider chose for us, cash management and auditing. How did you find cash management? Heard it's quite hard?
    Oh I don't blame you, AAT have been an absolutely nightmare this year, honestly!!
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos I sat Cash Management twice as the first time I got 64% again there was a question laid out that I'd never seen before and it was one with high marks so I think that is where I failed. However took it again and passed with 77% as long as you revise well and don't panic in the exam you will be fine. I did find it quite challenging but found all the mocks easy - typical!!
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW arghhhh!! That is so typical!! How did you find the synoptic?
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos I basically got nearly all the same questions as the first time I took it in March and scored 69%! I am really hoping that I did enough to pass this time, I did do more writing and managed to answer everything but who knows. If I haven't used enough 'buzz' words I could have failed again although I'm seriously hoping not! I will be frightened to look on Friday lol!
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW 69%?! Gosh that's SO unlucky!! Did you find the exams were like the practice ones? I wrote for dear life lol so I'm hoping I've done enough to pass! I will be frightened too!!
  • SueFW
    edited August 2017
    @NatalieSarantos Yes I was so mad I appealed and complained but got nowhere, I think the questions were ambiguous and the assessment did not refer to the live assessment material we were advised to study! I questioned the validity of the exam but it seemed that AAT just bluffed their way out of it! I thought the live assessment was nothing like the practice ones. When I read my feedback from the appeal they said I had answered a question incorrectly and I decided to check, it transpires when I questioned it that they had also got my feedback incorrect. Doesn't give you much faith does it! I thought that as they had marked me incorrect and it was correct, that may have been the extra mark I required, but no it was them getting the feedback incorrect.
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW they gave you the wrong feedback???? Omg!!! I can't believe it!
    I can imagine they would have bluffed a reply of some sorts. That's what they did with MDCL, remember? I'm expecting a % increase for this one too, something is amiss with this exam. We'll see what friday says!!
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    I did cash manageent (2013) I passed it on my third go. I saw questions in that exam I had never seen before.
  • NatalieSarantos
    @CPJames oh gosh! Is it really that hard? Im in for a good one then!!
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    edited August 2017
    Yea. I'm not sure how the 2013 and 2016 sylabus is different but my advise is revise as best you can and write as much as you can in the written questions. Like @SueFW I found the mocks easy and the exams were much more challenging.
  • NatalieSarantos
    @CPJames thanks for the advice!
    @SueFW any sign of your results? I've checked but nothing yet
Privacy Policy