Examiner reports MDCL and synoptic

Hi
Does any one or can the aat tell us when this is available on the aat website. On another thread it was rumoured that the examiners report for both the MDCL and professional synoptic would be out today 31st August. I have been on but nothing yet.

Comments

• 93jw11
    93jw11 Registered Posts: 20
    I rung last week and they told me these two would be released for students on 31st August. I rung today to find out where to get them and they are now saying they are only being sent to training providers and students can't access them until October ... absolutely no use to people re taking in September!!!
  • AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    edited September 2017
    Look on the Study and Revision Support pages for PDSY and L4 Synoptic - under the heading Examiner Report.
  • tinkerbell0406
    tinkerbell0406 Registered Posts: 58
    Hi can you send a link, I cannot find this area.
  • AlisonSwanson
    Underneath the practice assessments and green light tests.
  • tinkerbell0406
    Thank you
  • rabbia
    rabbia Registered Posts: 19
    i still can not find examiner report anywhere on my aat page. can plz tell what is about?
  • tinkerbell0406
    No, I cannot see it either. I.have 19 items on MCDL study support.
  • steady88
    steady88 Registered Posts: 25

No, I cannot see it either. I.have 19 items on MCDL study support.

No I don't see it either, not underneath any practice assessments and green lights like Alison said. Maybe it's delayed for some of us
  • AlisonSwanson
    I have a tutor log in. I just assumed students would be able to view them too?
  • tinkerbell0406
    What does it say, from the other threads i conclude that aat think were a bunch of idiots who do not study hard enough!! I can tell them my eyes have nearly fallen out studying and revising
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139

I have a tutor log in. I just assumed students would be able to view them too?

It appears students aren't allowed to view the feedback report... annoying!
  • unicorn1905
    unicorn1905 Registered Posts: 47
    edited September 2017
    @AlisonSwanson as students aren't apparently allowed to view the feedback report, is there anything you feel that we could use to put on here for us? I'm planning my resit for end of September but don't know where to start and feel the AAT aren't even given students direction.
  • AlisonSwanson
    Have you asked the AAT why these are not showing on the student study support pages?
    Can you ask your training provider to send you a copy?
  • unicorn1905
    unicorn1905 Registered Posts: 47
    @AlisonSwanson I rang them today and no they are not making these available to students at present. I was told that they are currently only available to tutors as us students would not be able to understand them!!! I did say I found this quite offensive and that why are the AAT making it so difficult for their students to have the information they need to successfully complete the synoptic assessment but was given a 'fluffy' answer.
    Unfortunately my training provider and tutor were not particularly on the ball and no one ever comes back to me with responses to calls and emails so getting the report out of them would be near on impossible!
    All I want is the help from AAT i need to be competent....not a lot to ask
Privacy Policy