Books for sale?

I am looking for AAT level 2 books edition 2016, as I am studying just now for this qualification, does anyone have the books for sale?

Many thanks,
Simona

Comments

• Alex04
    Alex04 Registered Posts: 14
    I have full set of Osborne Books, Foundation Certificate in Accounting. They are in very good condition. Could sell them for the right price :)
  • simona79
    simona79 Registered Posts: 4
    Hi there, thanks for replying. And are they edition 2016? How much do you want for them?
  • Alex04
    Yes, they are. I bought them brand new for 120£ and I think 75£ plus delivery it is a good price. Where are you from? Maybe you don't have to pay for delivery.
  • simona79
    How many books are they in total? Because I don’t really need the work books, only the tutorial books, I was thinking to practice the exercises from aat website:). I live in Bicester, Oxfordshire and you?
  • Alex04
    I have a set of 13th books. Unfortunately I am not interested to sell just tutorial books, I want to sell full set. I live in Manchester, so delivery with royal mail will be around 5£. Sorry about that.
  • simona79
    Ok no worries then, thanks for your help, I will probably buy them for their website too.
  • Alex04
    I would recommend you to buy workbooks as well ;)
Privacy Policy