Hi Everyone

RebekahB
RebekahB Registered Posts: 35
Hi everyone I’m just trying to see if this forum is active. How is everyone finding level 2? I wish I had gone with a different training provider mine are pretty awful.
What training providers are people with?

Comments

• Pinaaa
    Pinaaa Registered Posts: 17
    BPP is also awful.
  • RebekahB
    Oh really I had heard some good things about those. I'm going with Skills Network to do my level 3 hopefully in Jan/Feb. Trying to study hard so I can get my level 2 just finished lol
  • Pinaaa
    They were fine on level 2 but level 3 I have had too many issues to use them for any more levels. I'm undecided whether to go to college for the next level or continure self studying :/
  • RebekahB
    How do you find self studying? I thought about it as its much cheaper but I quite like the thought of someone there to help if I get stuck lol
  • Pinaaa
    It’s been completely fine for level 2 and 3. I find just watched the worked examples a few times helps understand. Or if you already work in account then ask a friend. There is the option to post your question in a study forum that they offer but to be honest I never used it. Once things get more complicated I would then consider moving to classrooom learning. I’m worried about people messing about in lessons as I have heard horror stories about rubbish tutors or people distracting classes so I’m unsure.
  • RebekahB
    Why don't you just do distance learning for it, then you don't have to deal with being in a classroom , I could never go back to doing all that lol
  • Pinaaa
    Distance learning is going to get more difficult as the levels become more complex. And also I need to find a new training provider. Some people have said classroom learning is better for the more difficult levels but I need to have a think.
  • RebekahB
    Yes I imagine that's true, having someone there while your actually learning is much be easier
  • deanc1582
    deanc1582 Registered Posts: 9
    Who is your current training provider? @RebekahB
  • RebekahB
    @dean1582 Its accountancy learning
  • deanc1582
    deanc1582 Registered Posts: 9
    @RebekahB ah okay, Im looking to join premiere training but im struggling to find peoples "reviews" on them
  • RebekahB
    I’ve heard quite good things about them, there is another forum with a lot of people on who all have high opinions of training providers , if you type into google bookkeeping forum it should come up. Your best bet is to ask on there :)
  • RebekahB
Privacy Policy