Easiest and hardest units

I'm coming to the end of my Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and debating whether or not I should take level 3 now or later.

In you opinion, which are your easiest and hardest units?

Comments

• kontisto
    kontisto Registered Posts: 15
    Anyone?
  • ncraggs
    ncraggs Registered, Tutor Posts: 70 New contributor 🐸
    in terms of pass rates, advanced bookkeeping and synoptic are the hardest, and probably FAPR and IDRX are the easiest ones.
    AAT Distance Learning Director First Intuition www.fi.co.uk
  • September
    September Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    I am doing Advanced Bookkeeping now and it is interesting but a lot to take in and remember, far more than at L2 but then that's why it is Level 3.
    I would go for it, if your haven't already.
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    I would go for it, easier to carry on from where you left off than wait and potentially forget some of the information.
  • KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    Speaking from the point of view of someone who did the levels under AQ13, it was much easier to just go straight on from level 2 to 3 (and from 3 to 4) than for those coming back to a level from taking a break after they finished the previous level.

Not sure how well the old modules correlate to the current AQ16 ones, but Accounts Prep was universally agreed to be the hardest, while Indirect Tax was the easiest. Oddly, a lot of difficulty was had by many in the Spreadsheet Software module... (Excel really isn't that hard... xD)
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
Privacy Policy