What order to do level 4

Anyone got any advice on what order to do Level 4? It will be under the new AQ2016. I'm looking to get this done ASAP

FYI - I've just finished the last of my exams on level 3 which were Costs and Revenues and Accounts prep for Sole traders and Partnerships

Andy

Comments

• Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    My route through my training provider:

Management accounts budgeting
    management accounts decision and control
    Financial statement of ltd companies
    accounting systems and control
    Synoptic exam

Then your 2 selective modules.

I hope this helps
  • sharpy92
    sharpy92 Registered Posts: 52
    We did Budgeting, Decision and Control, Financial Statements then the Synoptic. Then I chose Cash and Treasury Management and Credit Management as my optional units.

It's taken from Sept 2016 until Dec 2017 (When I sat my last exam, just awaiting 2 results in Jan, then i'm done). Other students who took the Tax optional units will not sit the final exam until March.
  • Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    > @sharpy92 said:
    > We did Budgeting, Decision and Control, Financial Statements then the Synoptic. Then I chose Cash and Treasury Management and Credit Management as my optional units.
    >
    > It's taken from Sept 2016 until Dec 2017 (When I sat my last exam, just awaiting 2 results in Jan, then i'm done). Other students who took the Tax optional units will not sit the final exam until March.

Fingers crossed, good luck!
    I should be getting my results this week!!!
Privacy Policy