Anyone had any results yet from February sit?

Hi,

Messaged AAT and was advised they were releasing some results yesterday, today, and next week. I was wondering if any of you guys have had them yet? The waiting is painful.

Comments

• hayley3987
    hayley3987 Registered Posts: 12
    I've just checked and there's no results for me yet. I think it will be next Friday, AAT love to keep us in suspense!
  • zay1986
    zay1986 Registered Posts: 32
    The result on 23/3 this Friday. Really worried
  • vicky21mc
    vicky21mc Registered Posts: 12
    Hi Guys/Gals, does anyone know how many points across the spreadsheet element overall? X
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    I think its 55. 25 on the first and 30 on the second. :-)
  • JOT
    JOT Registered Posts: 11
    How do we get the results? Do we just visit website or do we get an email? Still patiently waiting hoping to wake up to them in morning. Good luck everyone
  • vicky21mc
    I’m hoping I wake up and it’s there waiting because I can not cope with the wait any longer haha
  • Rusty1985
    Just log on to your aat and check assesment results. Best of luck
  • Rusty1985
    > @vicky21mc said:
    > I’m hoping I wake up and it’s there waiting because I can not cope with the wait any longer haha

Agreed Vicky. I've been checking daily because sometimes it's early. They are making us wait this time
  • Rusty1985
    > @vicky21mc said:
    > I’m hoping I wake up and it’s there waiting because I can not cope with the wait any longer haha

Agreed Vicky. I've been checking daily because sometimes it's early. They are making us wait this time
  • vicky21mc
    We are so used to getting the result straight away, that this one has felt like a life time. Hopefully it’s worth the wait though, wishing everyone all the luck.
  • Rusty1985
    > @vicky21mc said:
    > We are so used to getting the result straight away, that this one has felt like a life time. Hopefully it’s worth the wait though, wishing everyone all the luck.

Agreed. Can't be bothered to go through the booking again, revision, test and wait 6 weeks....but will if I have too lol.
  • vicky21mc
    For me it’s the spreadsheet element that caused me the most pain haha I’m just hoping I done enough because like you say the wait to resit and then result. I’ll be pulling my hair out haha
  • JOT
    Good luck everyone
  • JOT
    > @Rusty1985 said:
    > Just log on to your aat and check assesment results. Best of luck

Thank you
  • Rusty1985
    Lol I know the feeling, fingers crossed we get the reward for all the hard work.
  • JOT
    Still nothing
  • chlxe13
    chlxe13 Registered Posts: 2
    Anyone had results yet? Still nothing for me.
  • JOT
    > @chlxe13 said:
    > Anyone had results yet? Still nothing for me.

Same I been checking since 6am lol
  • Qilian
    Qilian Registered Posts: 11
    Nothing for me either. Guess we have to wait till 9 am probably.

Fingers crossed.
  • Roseann
    Roseann Registered Posts: 6
    I have been checking all night and still nothing. Couldnt sleep because of it. Dont know how i will cope with level 4, 6 weeks for every exam
  • Rusty1985
    Stayed up till midnight also, woke up at 2,3 and 6 and checked then too. Still nothing, guess we have to wait till at least 9 am.
  • Rusty1985
    > @Roseann said:
    > I have been checking all night and still nothing. Couldnt sleep because of it. Dont know how i will cope with level 4, 6 weeks for every exam

Me too, guess we have to at least wait until they are open.
  • _1ydia
    _1ydia Registered Posts: 5
    Still nothing! :/ I've checked about a million times this morning :'(:'(
  • zay1986
    Last time I received my result at 1 pm. Also, aat sent Result notification . Good luck guys I am really worried because it’s my second time
  • Rusty1985
    1pm > @zay1986 said:
    > Last time I received my result at 1 pm. Also, aat sent Result notification . Good luck guys I am really worried because it’s my second time

1pm.....oh lord lol. Best of luck Zay.
  • Qilian
    Qilian Registered Posts: 11
    Rusty1985 said:

1pm > @zay1986 said:

> Last time I received my result at 1 pm. Also, aat sent Result notification . Good luck guys I am really worried because it’s my second time

1pm.....oh lord lol. Best of luck Zay.

When I was waiting for the level 2 result, I found out the result before AAT sent out the notification.
  • zay1986
    > @Rusty1985 said:
    > 1pm > @zay1986 said:
    > > Last time I received my result at 1 pm. Also, aat sent Result notification . Good luck guys I am really worried because it’s my second time
    >
    > 1pm.....oh lord lol. Best of luck Zay.

Thank you. Yes ,but some people before and after me. I think something like queue.
    Good luck
  • Roseann
    Roseann Registered Posts: 6
    Its so unfair. After making us wait over 6 weeks already. Mine was 6wk wednesday. They then drag it on. I assumed they would all be uploaded simultaneously at midnight. Bit harsh to give them out at various times throughout the day
  • Rusty1985
    > @Roseann said:
    > Its so unfair. After making us wait over 6 weeks already. Mine was 6wk wednesday. They then drag it on. I assumed they would all be uploaded simultaneously at midnight. Bit harsh to give them out at various times throughout the day

I took mine on the Wednesday too. Not long to go now.
  • _1ydia
    _1ydia Registered Posts: 5
    Anyone else continuously refreshing the screen! :p
Privacy Policy