Fail Again Cash & Managmenet

Hi
I have received the results today and fail again Cash & Treasury Management. I want to change so please advice me which another optional subject to pick. I am only left with this one and Synoptic.

Comments

• Sineadp
    Sineadp Registered Posts: 67
    How did you find this exam as I was wondering if to change from Personal Tax to this one
  • AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    It need more hard work then others. It is a big challenge if you are on distance learning.
  • AATstud
    To Sineadp
    How you find the level 4 and where you up to now. Which optional subject you decided.
  • Sineadp
    @AATstud I have passed Financial statements and Budgeting. I picked Credit Management and Personal Tax. How about you?
  • Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    I also failed this first time around, just waiting for 2nd time results
  • AATstud
    Sineadp
    I am left with one optional and synoptic. Still not decided which one pick the optional. I have done Auditing & that was done in the first time.Which one are you doing now?
  • AATstud
    Debbie021 said:

I also failed this first time around, just waiting for 2nd time results

Good luck to you Debbie021.
  • Debbie021
    I did Business Tax. Quite complex but found it very relevant and interesting and passed first time.
  • AATstud
    edited April 2018
    I am thinking to change to Personal Tax. What do you suggest?
    Do I have to buy this course or just buy books and do the exam. Please advice on this.
  • Debbie021
    AATstud
    Depends what you want to do after. I did Business Tax as I do management accounts for a small company so find it was very relevant.
    Regarding books, how have you done your previous module.
    I purchased the whole AAT L4 course altogether.
  • Sineadp
    @AATstud how did you find the Audit exam?

Im learning synoptic at the moment then going back to MDCL.
  • Debbie021
    Sineadp - what study resources are you using to revise for Synoptic. I only have this left but my training provider resources are rubbish for this one - only 4 practice assessments and that is it.
  • AATstud
    Debbie021 said:

AATstud
    Depends what you want to do after. I did Business Tax as I do management accounts for a small company so find it was very relevant.
    Regarding books, how have you done your previous module.
    I purchased the whole AAT L4 course altogether.

Thanks Debbie021
    I have no clue what I am doing after as I have no experience so don't know what type of job I will get.
    I have bought the whole L4 course as a distance learner but with the Cash & Treasury Management, the live assessment are different from sample assessment. AAT needs to update the sample test.
  • AATstud
    Sineadp said:

@AATstud how did you find the Audit exam?

Im learning synoptic at the moment then going back to MDCL.

External Auditing was ok and it was pretty much as sample assessment but I was on 2013 syllabus. I could not pass the only Cash & Managment 2013 so I have to do one optional plus a Synoptic from 2016 syllabus. How is your synoptic going? good luck
  • AATstud
    Debbie021 said:

Sineadp - what study resources are you using to revise for Synoptic. I only have this left but my training provider resources are rubbish for this one - only 4 practice assessments and that is it.

I have not started synoptic but my plan is to go for Kaplan text book and more focus on Revision kit and Assessor review on My AAT. I hope this will help you.
  • Sineadp
    @Debbie021 I am using Osborne Books to learn the Synoptic,not feeling confident at all for this one.

@AATstud I just keep getting so close on the exams just want to pass it all
  • Debbie021
    @Sineadp I'm using Osborne but all it is are 4 practise assessments, no recap, you just have to go back to original unit books (which is basically what my tutor told me). I am thinking of purchasing the Kaplan revision pack £43 but apparently recaps relevant bits. Got to be better than trawling through previous 4 books again. I believe BPP do one too so may look at that.
  • Debbie021
    Passed Cash & Treasury Management at last - 87%.

One more to go!
  • AATstud
    > @Debbie021 said:
    > Passed Cash & Treasury Management at last - 87%.
    >
    > One more to go!

Congrats Debbie021. Which books you used for cash & treasury Management.
Privacy Policy