Starter distance learning level 2

Hi all
Thank you already to take time reading this
I’m currently looking to start at foundation level 2 ( online ) but since new to this I wonder how and who is offering course & materials now days ,
I understand the online course tells you what you like to hear but personal experience is what I’m looking for as there’s too many of them around
Mind you I’m currently own business & few properties and would like to get into AAT to achieve knowledge and perhaps start off a new business once I’m qualified MAAT
King regards

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Tim.

I've done my Level 3 through Premier Training, I am currently studying Level 4 with them aswell. I can only positively praise them as they've done so much for me. Assignments are always marked next day by tutor. Their materials - workbooks & textbooks arrived next day after I've signed up for course. Tutors are always responsive with your queries and explains where you go wrong and how to improve. They also do webinars.

When you sign up they give you pass code for their MyPTA, which is online study website where you can see your timetable, your assignments, units and etc, after every chapter they have videos, quizzes to help you.

Good luck with your studies!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Timothyoulton
    Timothyoulton Registered Posts: 2
    Thanks
    I will check them out
Privacy Policy