Access to practice assessments online

AlesSousa
AlesSousa Registered Posts: 1

Update:
I have managed to make it work with Mozilla by displaying the window in full screen or reducing the zoom from 100 to 90% after entering the interactive Assessment test! Cannot understand why scrolling down wasn't enough, but hey...

I can't find a way of deleting this discussion, hence the update.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hi
I wanted to ask if anyone has had problems accessing the practice assessments from the AAT website.
It gives me the instructions page and allows me to scroll down but the buttons that normally would appear at the bottom to start the assessment are not there.

I have whitelisted the AAT website with my antivirus, I've allowed Adobe Flash to run on the website, I've tried it with Chrome, Mozilla. IE does not load the page.

This happened with my previous exam and I let it go as it was a relatively short and easy unit but for this one I really need to do as much practice as possible.

Any suggestions, please?
Thank you.

Comments

• dumutroba
    dumutroba Registered Posts: 262
    Hi
    Use Explorer and press F11 to view the whole screen
    AAT Level 2. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 3. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 4. 2019 FSLC 100% MABU 93% MADC 82% PDSY 80%
    Xero Certified Advisor
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Dear AlesSousa,

This is very common issue with AAT mock exams. I personally use Google Chrome but this should work on all of the internet search engines.

The reason you can't see the buttons is because your internet view is zoomed it and AAT exam window is to big so that's why you can't see the exam window in full. There are 2 options how you can go around this;

1) Open up the exam, when you can't see the buttons in my case on the top right side of the internet engine (google chrome) there are 3 dots, click on them, then you will see a lot of options, all you need to pay attention too is Zoom - / +. If you will zoom - to 80%-70% then you will be able to see the whole exam window, however you need to have excellent eye sight to read the questions though! That's why the 2nd option is better;

2) Do everything the same except don't zoom out, leave it as it is, however there should be a square button by the + sign on Zoom, press it, this will put your screen mode to "full view", now this will let you see exam window in full and you can read everything perfectly. When you finished the exam and want to exit full view press F11. Alternatively on some computers if you press F11 it puts full view mode in automatically without you needing to press square button by the + sign on Zoom option.

If you are using different search engines you might need to do some digging where to find Zoom in / out buttons.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    This issue is usually to do with your screen solution. Try following the steps in the trouble shooting guide for a resolution and if you are still having issues contact our dedicated support team: customersupport@aat.org.uk
  • dumutroba
    dumutroba Registered Posts: 262
    Hi
    Use Explorer and press F11 to view the whole screen
    AAT Level 2. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 3. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 4. 2019 FSLC 100% MABU 93% MADC 82% PDSY 80%
    Xero Certified Advisor
Privacy Policy