Cramming for L3 Synoptic

September
September Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Is it possible to cram for the synoptic in 5 days? Looking at taking a week off work to cram for the August sitting.

Comments

• Alannahxx
    Alannahxx Registered Posts: 1
    100% not - i did this the first time and failed miserably :( there is so much to take in. I would wait and sit on a later sitting if you don't think you are going to be prepared in time for the August sitting.
  • September
    September Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    I take your point Alannahxx, you are probably right. I am hoping that a spot of cramming will help me to start to get to grips with the content even if I don't sit it in August.
    Thanks for replying.
  • madformusic
    madformusic Registered Posts: 30
    I think if you have had results in the 90's for your other exams and have good spreadsheet skills you should be able to cram
  • Helen2
    Helen2 Registered Posts: 1
    Has anyone got their results today for Level 3 synoptic? Just interested because I failed due to the excel part. The wording of the questions could have been in another language about as clear as mud! Have passed all my other exams with good results. Have now already booked a resist for next week. Can anyone give me some tips?
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I see why not if you've already taken previous exams and passed them. I don't understand what do you need to revise for synoptic if you have taken all exams prior to synoptic. i.e. I am on Level 4 now, preparing for my synoptic in 2 weeks, there's nothing additional I have to learn I just need to go through the units I've already done and refresh my knowledge, and 5 full days of that is more than enough.

Again it depends by your knowledge and how comfortable you feel.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy