Exam results week beginning 6/8- Fingers Crossed

Good Luck to everyone getting their result next week.

How does everyone feel they did??

Fingers crossed for everyone! :#

Comments

• MOAAT
    MOAAT Registered Posts: 10
    Thanks lucy good luck for you too. I am really nervous about the result, hopefully i pass as, I've got to start ATT in october .
  • Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    MOAAT said:

Thanks lucy good luck for you too. I am really nervous about the result, hopefully i pass as, I've got to start ATT in october .

Me too, The past paper marking criteria for the written tasks seem very "strict". I wrote a lot but I am worried that I might have not covered enough points, the final countdown has begun!! Let me know how you do!
  • MOAAT
    yes, sure. this is my third attempt. i failed with 61% and 67%. i feel I've done much better than last 2 attempts. all I am worried about is task 4 if i got the relevant cost right, i'd definitely pass.
    good luck for both of us.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I've got mine booked in for 16th August!! Excited! Good luck with your results guys!!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • MOAAT
    Thanks, Norvysa. key factors. budget analysis, ratios,SWOT and relevant cost. good luck.
  • Lucygsy
    Norvydas said:

I've got mine booked in for 16th August!! Excited! Good luck with your results guys!!

Good luck! All the best!
  • GMS1992
    GMS1992 Registered Posts: 27
    edited August 2018
    I'm guessing we get the results on Friday, does anyone know what time?
    I'm getting quite anxious!
    Sitting my CTRM exam on Thursday too so quite a stressful week!
  • Lucygsy
    GMS1992 said:

I'm guessing we get the results on Friday, does anyone know what time?
    I'm getting quite anxious!
    Sitting my CTRM exam on Thursday too so quite a stressful week!

Hiya.

Looking back I have always got my results on the Thursday instead of the Friday. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone else. As for times, my results have in the past been uploaded around mid-day/ early afternoon.

I'm looking at sitting my CTRM in the next few weeks so let me know how you get on! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has chosen to do the additional optional topics at the end as supposed to leaving the synoptic for last.

-Lucy
  • Joe1997_
    Joe1997_ Registered Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Comment removed

[A Contribution must not disclose any material from live assessments, AAT-produced or otherwise]
  • MOAAT
    edited August 2018
    Comment removed

[A Contribution must not disclose any material from live assessments, AAT-produced or otherwise]
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    @MOAAT @Joe1997_ guys I've removed your comments because they were borderline discussing actual material from live assessments. Be careful what you disclose in our online community. As an awarding body we have strict rules to follow. Also please consider our Online Community terms & conditions.
  • Lucygsy
    Has anyone had their results yet??
  • charlottemcclair
    charlottemcclair Registered Posts: 27
    I'm still waiting on mine :/
  • MOAAT
    same here
  • DavidElliott
    DavidElliott Registered Posts: 1
  • Jay_A
    Jay_A Registered Posts: 2
    Anyone know what time the results come out today?
  • GMS1992
    GMS1992 Registered Posts: 27
    I'm pretty sure it will be tomorrow as that's the end of the synoptic window
  • leesajohnson
    leesajohnson Registered Posts: 4
    Good luck to everyone who crossed the exam. Thank for your opinion.
  • Lucygsy
    GMS1992 said:

I'm pretty sure it will be tomorrow as that's the end of the synoptic window

I’ve always sat my exams on a Friday and recieved the results on the Thursday of the 6th week.

• MOAAT
    me too i always get the result on the Thursday of the 6th week.
  • charlottemcclair
    me too, I think they say the Friday just to cover themselves incase they encounter problems
  • aat2200
    aat2200 Registered Posts: 23
    Hey everyone, from experience synoptic results come out on the Friday. They’re usually up my 10am (ish). I failed my last one so I’m praying that I’ve done it this time. Good luck to you all and let us know how you did tomorrow!
  • charlottemcclair
    aat2200 said:

Hey everyone, from experience synoptic results come out on the Friday. They’re usually up my 10am (ish). I failed my last one so I’m praying that I’ve done it this time. Good luck to you all and let us know how you did tomorrow!

Looks like we all have longer to wait than we had hoped for the, Good Luck for tomorrow everyone ! Fingers Crossed

• liblob89
    liblob89 Registered Posts: 6
    Always Friday for the synoptic - mine were out bang on 9am so don't wait for the email, get logged on straight away. Good luck all :)
  • Sheldz93
    Sheldz93 Registered Posts: 22
    Good luck to you all today!
  • Lucygsy
    Results are now up!!!

I passed with a Merit, what a relief!!

Good luck everyone =)
  • MOAAT
    Passed with 85% Good luck everyone.
  • AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    Hi guys
    Congrats to all who passed Synoptic today. I was so close with 66%. I was feeling confident after the exam and only Q2 was not gone well.
  • MOAAT
    Thanks, Sorry to hear that. kaplan kit revision is very helpful.
    wish you the best.
Privacy Policy