LEVEL 4 SYNOPTIC EXAM LAST MIN TIPS

re sitting my synoptic exam for the 4th time today has anyone got any last minute tips ???

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Although I am yet to resit this awful exam myself, I have seen on a Facebook group that alot of students advise to keep referring back to the reference material of the given company and linking your answers back wherever possible. Good luck for your exam.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Tilliem
    Tilliem Registered Posts: 2
    what is the group chat called please I tried to find one the other day but didnt have any luck
    amurray said:

Although I am yet to resit this awful exam myself, I have seen on a Facebook group that alot of students advise to keep referring back to the reference material of the given company and linking your answers back wherever possible. Good luck for your exam.

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    There are a couple that I know of, both very helpful.

AAT Students Independent Group
    &
    Accounting Student Network (For AAT and other accounting qualifications)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Mandi
    Mandi Registered Posts: 4
    I sat my exam yesterday and it was awful. It is more of an internal audit exam than an accounts exam, even though it specifically says in the book that internal auditing is not part of the syllabus. I can now understand why people say to read the internal audit book. I also didn't understand what some of the questions were asking of me. I just waffled but hopefully it was good waffling and it was enough to pass. Here is to the 6 weeks wait.
Privacy Policy