Kaplan Level 4 - Live online or distance learning

I have recently completed Level 3 AAT with Kaplan (classroom), but have found they are not releasing classroom dates for Level 4 18/19 so I will have to do this either live online or distance learning, does anyone have experience of either/both and can tell me how they found it?
Do you still get good tutor support?
Any advice is appreciated, I plan on taking both taxes as my optional units.

Comments

• GMS1992
    GMS1992 Registered Posts: 27
    Distance learning is terrible.
    I literally don't know what I'm paying for and have complained to Kaplan on numerous occasions
    If you need the tutor support go with live online as I believe you get webinars, marked assesments etc.
    Otherwise just buy the books and do it yourself as that is literally what I am doing, however have shelled out for Distance learning!
  • LauraBurton
    LauraBurton Registered Posts: 4
    Oh no! I will try live online then, such a shame!
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @LauraBurton

Are you looking specifically to study with Kaplan only? As there are other great providers that are approved by AAT.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    Hi, I do online learning through BPP, and they are very good. Im currently doing my level 4. These are all online lectures, basically reading the course books and going through examples etc. Worth a look.
  • LauraBurton
    Norvydas said:

@LauraBurton

Are you looking specifically to study with Kaplan only? As there are other great providers that are approved by AAT.

No not particularly, I've had a timetable sent through from BPP today which looks much more manageable so I'll enquire there. Thank you.
  • LauraBurton
    Rusty1985 said:

Hi, I do online learning through BPP, and they are very good. Im currently doing my level 4. These are all online lectures, basically reading the course books and going through examples etc. Worth a look.

Thank you, I'm looking at the BPP timetable at the moment and it looks more organised! Do you study live online or just online? Is the tutor support good?
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57

Rusty1985 said:

Thank you, I'm looking at the BPP timetable at the moment and it looks more organised! Do you study live online or just online? Is the tutor support good?
    Hi Laura,

Just online, I have never needed to ask a tutor anything, I find all the reading and examples really helpful. Well worth a look.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @LauraBurton I personally study with Premier Training and I can't fault them at all. Tutor support is there if you need it, assignments are marked within 24 hours (unless its weekend), the timetable is scheduled to suit individual needs. I've done my L3 with Premier Training and nearly finished L4 with them and they are perfect! They also do online webinars and record them so if you miss it you can still view it, each unit has 3-4 assignments + practise assignment.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy