TIPS for written parts of Budgeting EXAM?!

I just don't know where I went wrong? I feel like my answer was very similar to sample answers, only I may not have written in "email style" when asked to.

Comments

• ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Hello,

Have you requested your feedback?
  • gabriellenlewis
    gabriellenlewis Registered Posts: 129
    CPJames said:

Hello,

Have you requested your feedback?

hello. yes, it just doesn't really help other than tell me that it's the written questions i'm not doing well on.
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Are you on 2013 or 2016 syl? Does it say not met requirement, met?
  • gabriellenlewis
    gabriellenlewis Registered Posts: 129
    > @CPJames said:
    > Are you on 2013 or 2016 syl? Does it say not met requirement, met?

2013. It tells me if I've met, borderline, below etc. So therefore I know which areas I'm struggling with (written parts), however I don't know where I'm going wrong with the written parts.
  • Rebecca_JORDISON
    Rebecca_JORDISON Registered Posts: 10
    i asked my tutor for written exam questions, and she marked them for me, gave me a good indicator where i was struggling. I just did LOTS of them and just practised until it became automatic, kind of!
  • hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    For task 5, I think you get marks by stating the change from the previous year (percentage and absolute), and even by saying something like "I hereby submit the budget for approval".

It may help to read the assessment performance feedback for each of the years 2014-2016, if you have not already done so.
  • ncraggs
    ncraggs Registered, Tutor Posts: 70 New contributor 🐸
    AAT Distance Learning Director First Intuition www.fi.co.uk
  • adjeitutup
    adjeitutup Registered Posts: 2
    You need to have a structure for the written task 4 and 8 which are often poorly answered according to the examiner you have to practice these questions well, many times before the exams.
Privacy Policy