Help with synoptic - pre release material

Hi
Im an independent student at level 4 and looking to book my synoptic but have a couple of questions that Im hoping someone can help me with.
I have bought books online and seen mention of pre release information which just glancing at it appears to be a case study.

Is it that case study that the exam itself will cover? Seems a bit odd, but the fact its called pre release had me wondering. Or will it be a completely different case in the exam itself and the one in the book is just to get you used to the format?

Hope someone casn assist.

Any other hints and tips would be gratefully received.

TIA
Caron

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Caron,

If you have a look at AAT's study support it says "Pre Release material for LIVE assessments" it means that the case study will be exactly the same as in the live assessment.

Just don't get mixed up as there is one "Pre Release material for SAMPLE assessments" this is for revision only!

AAT synoptic is difficult in it's own way, it is helpful that AAT gives pre release materials as you can be familiar with the company before going to the exam and you can kind of predict what questions you might get asked. 3 hours might seem a lot of time but for me it felt like 5 minutes! Good luck with your exam!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Casu777
    Casu777 Registered Posts: 7
    Hi Norvydas
    Thank you so much for that information, helps massively. Thanks for the good luck as well - reckon I am going to need it.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Just don't worry about it! It's only exam and remember there's always next time! I know no-one likes to fail but everyone has to at some point to feel the taste of failure! Just treat this exam as any other exam you would be taking!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy