AAT Exam Results

We are supposed to get our result on Friday.... I am super nervous and the wait is killing me.

How did you feel the exam went? better than expected or horrible or sitting on the fence?

I don't really know where I stand with the exam, most of the questions had elements where I didn't know what to answer. Also some of the questions threw me off, as I hadn't come across anything like that during revision/exam papers, however AAT are testing you to see how you would adapt to the scenario.

I didn't have time to complete my last question fully. I am a creature of habit where I like to double check my calculations so that wasted some of my time ( a word of advise for people who haven't done the exam, don't waste too much time on this, if you feel 3 hrs is plenty of time, you will know otherwise in the exam). Also few days after the exam when I had more time to think (even though I was trying not to think) my mind was trying to work out how I could have answered the questions differently or what else I could have added in which was making me super paranoid. Do you guys have similar experience?

This is my last exam and I am literally praying that I pass so I can move on with life.

Comments

• Wut
    Wut Registered Posts: 6
    I am waiting nervously too! I know that I missed a step in one of the questions...but only realised on reflection later, hopefully will have picked up a few marks. I didn't understand what was really requested of me for task 2, but again I can only hope that I have gained a few marks from that too! Really sitting on the edge with this one!

Good luck to everybody getting their exam results Friday! ?
  • VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Yes good luck to you and everyone who has takes the exam, please share your results.
  • DannyT90
    DannyT90 Registered Posts: 158
    Do you know what time the results are released?
  • Wut
    Wut Registered Posts: 6
    In batches I believe, normally from about 9 am.
  • lucylubyloo89
    lucylubyloo89 Registered Posts: 18
    has anybody had their results yet? im so nervous i just dont know which way it is going to go!

good luck everyone, hope you all pass xx
  • ammw90
    ammw90 Registered Posts: 24
    I've been checking every hour since midnight, I am so nervous I feel physically sick. Good luck everybody!
  • VS1
    I had trouble sleeping and have been awake since early cause I am worried sick that I have failed :(
  • lucylubyloo89
    its horrible isnt it! i am in the same situation as you this is my last exam which i am desperately trying to pass so i can move to a new city!
    i failed it last time and i cant bare the thought of trying to revise for it again, but you just have to get on with it i suppose!
  • VS1
    I know the feeling. As my work has paid for my studies and I have been dragging this level 4 for 2 years, I am bound by contract to stay here till I pass this exam or pay all the money back which I can't afford.

This is my first time taking the exam.

I wish you all the best, please share your result once you receive this.

We are all in this together :)
  • VS1
    Is anyone else having problems with the AAT website, the results page keeps on crashing and I am getting an error. I guess with everyone refreshing to check the results it must be causing an overload on the page
  • Sineadp
    Sineadp Registered Posts: 67
    I am having these issues as well, dreading the results
  • Rubyqi
    Rubyqi Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Wish all of you good luck! Feel like trying to be calm and wait for the result is a test itself! <3
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Good luck guys! I am sure you will do well!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • lucylubyloo89
    still nothing for me! anybody heard anything yet?
  • ammw90
    nothing for me either
  • VS1
    Nop, I am still getting gateway error :(
  • Sineadp
    Sineadp Registered Posts: 67
    I've managed to get my results page up but there is nothing
  • lucylubyloo89
    i just called aat and he said they are having lots of traffic due to posting so many results after the xmas break but they are being release throughout the day so just keep checking i guess
  • sehrish
    sehrish Registered Posts: 9
    anyone got there results?
  • ammw90
    No, I've just checked - still nothing for me :( this is torture!
  • Cheesypeesy
    Cheesypeesy Registered Posts: 101
    Best of luck everyone!
    Matthew Dearlove MAAT
    Currently on CIMA Management Level. Passed P2, F2 and E2. Preparing for November 19 MCS.
  • Rubyqi
    Hi guys, I found my results by looking at the statement of achievement, instead of the results page. Good luck everyone!
  • lucylubyloo89
    i looked at my SOA and nothing there so i am assuming its bad news for me
  • ammw90
    @Rubyqi I tried that too with no luck. I'm so frustrated! How did you do?
  • Rubyqi
    @ammw90 The web page keeps showing errors it was a struggle for me to get there. I have to let you know I am on level 3 synoptic, I was here by mistake. Maybe they post level 3 1st! Sorry guys, hope you all good luck...
  • VS1
    This is madness, we better be getting our results today. I can't deal with this stress.
  • lucylubyloo89
    the results page is working on my phone, no results posted yet but the page is there to see so if yours have been posted you will be able to see them
  • Biscuit656
    Biscuit656 Registered Posts: 4
    @lucylubyloo89 checked my phone and your right the results page does show and no results yet :disappointed:
    Fingers crossed they come soon for both of us!
  • lucylubyloo89
    so annoying! ive been like a crazy person checking all day lol.

i have just read that someone called up and they told them it could possibly be monday now :(
  • VS1
    OMG no they can't do that, where can i find the contact details? Also which post was this on?
Privacy Policy