AAT Exam Results

Comments

• lucylubyloo89
    lucylubyloo89 Registered Posts: 18
    the phone number is 020 3735 2468

it was on a post on their facebook page
  • VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Thank you. I called them and they said it should either be today or tomorrow or worst case on Monday.
  • Biscuit656
    Biscuit656 Registered Posts: 4
    @VS1 @lucylubyloo89
    Thanks for letting us know :disappointed: still disappointing... and I doubt it will change how often I check the website over the next few days haha
  • Wut
    Wut Registered Posts: 6
    My synoptic level 3 results came out last time at 5pm, so there is time guys! Finger crossed x
  • VS1
    Got this email from AAT
    AAT.PNG 23.1K
  • GMS1992
    GMS1992 Registered Posts: 27
    I first checked the page at 6.10 am when I got up and have been checking often since as well as on here and Twitter and on my phone.
    I can't believe they didn't see this happening when they delayed the results from over the Xmas period, they should have staggered the releases so that different results are not all on the same day.
    I've been a nervous wreck for almost 7 weeks since I took the exam and it isn't fair that they may not be uploaded today :(
  • lucylubyloo89
    this is going to make failing so much worse!!
  • GMS1992
    VS1 said:

Got this email from AAT

Hopefully over the weekend then?
    Atleast it means not being in front of my colleagues if I fail :(
  • VS1
    From their email above, it looks like my weekend is going to be wasted by me constantly stressing and refreshing the page. If they don't release this by the end of the day, I don't think it is fair on us, they can't imagine the emotions of people who have been waiting for this all day. Why promise when you can't deliver.
  • alexbraam
    alexbraam Registered Posts: 8
    VS1 said:

From their email above, it looks like my weekend is going to be wasted by me constantly stressing and refreshing the page. If they don't release this by the end of the day, I don't think it is fair on us, they can't imagine the emotions of people who have been waiting for this all day. Why promise when you can't deliver.

I couldn't agree more with you!

• ammw90
    ammw90 Registered Posts: 24
    I agree! I have slept for a total of 30 mins last night, been checking the website constantly since midnight.
    If I failed I will be even more devastated! This is absolutely outrageous :(
  • VS1
    Have people complained to them? via email
  • GMS1992
    I don't see the point in complaining to them, there's nothing they can do to speed it up and the only thing I want from them is my results!!
    It's stupid as I bet all the results were available before today but they had to release the synoptic results on a specific day which has made the system crash and has upset a lot of people and probably ruined most of our weekends
  • beth_naqwi
    beth_naqwi Registered Posts: 2
    I have just spoken to someone from AAT and they have advised that the results will be out today, they are hoping before 5 but it could be after 5, so just keep checking.
  • GMS1992

I have my results I passed ??

Congrats! Did you get in on your phone or a computer?
  • lucylubyloo89
    edited January 2019
    On my phone. AAT said if I call my training provider they can give me a breakdown but not the actual result so I called Kaplan who said they would forward my request onto the AAT so maybe that pushed them to post mine?

Good luck everyone really hope you all pass!!
  • VS1
    I got my results aswell, failed
  • lucylubyloo89
    @VS1 so sorry to hear that!

I failed last time with 59% and passed this time with 77% i found lots of useful ways to revise. Are you with Kaplan?
  • GMS1992
    I got mine too! Passed with 86% I'm so relieved !
    I used HTFT this time as they have a specific course for retakes of the level 4 synoptic - it cost £100 and was very useful and there were loads of resources so would recommend to anyone who is struggling with the exam!
  • kellypreston
    kellypreston Registered Posts: 24
    I’ve managed to get my result from the website just to let everyone know
  • Katied
    Katied Registered Posts: 11
    I still don't have my results :'(
  • beth_naqwi
    beth_naqwi Registered Posts: 2
    Neither do i
  • VS1
    @lucylubyloo89 yes I am using kaplan. I got 66% and looks like I did horrible on all the written questions... Like literally all of them.

Ahh ok @GMS1992 , might have a look into this, as I don't know how differently I would have studied than what I already had/.

But well done to both of you :)
  • GMS1992
    VS1 said:

@lucylubyloo89 yes I am using kaplan. I got 66% and looks like I did horrible on all the written questions... Like literally all of them.

Ahh ok @GMS1992 , might have a look into this, as I don't know how differently I would have studied than what I already had/.

But well done to both of you :)

HTFT are really good and always have tutors available, you can send them written answers which they will mark and have back to you within 24 hours. I used Kaplan the 1st time around and failed with 66% too but would definitely put my pass down to HTFT and the help they gave me :)
  • VS1
    Thank you, is the £100 a one off fee for synoptic only? I might have a look into them. My weakest point is writing essays and this exams is all about essay, so I am already at a massive disadvantage :(
  • GMS1992
    Yeah it's £99 for only the synoptic resources. They are very friendly so might be worth looking at their website and seeing if you can talk to someone https://htftpartnership.co.uk/
  • VS1
    Thanks for your help, they don't do the £100 course anymore, its £300 + when I checked with them.
  • VS1
    Is it worth paying £35 for Additional feedback? Does anyone know what exactly does the feedback cover? I know they can't show you your answers but what exactly does the additional feedback include?
  • GMS1992
    I paid £35 for additional feedback after I failed the synoptic when I took it in the summer, this is what I was sent, which I personally wasn't happy with as I didn't find it useful.

Privacy Policy