Level 4

Hello, I've come back to AAT after a break after level 3. I'd like to have a go at home study and have purchased online Financial Statements and Budgeting books from Kaplan 2012/13. I assume the text/syllabus would not have significantly changed within this time? Any advice on other good purchases to make would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @if_only_I_could

I am not sure if you aware but the syllabus has changed from AQA2013 to AQA2016, I am not sure how different it is but I think it would be worth contacting Kaplan / AAT and asking whether you can still revise from the old syllabus. In either case I think books which covers AQA2016 syllabus would make more sense.

Are you going to study completely independent or you will be looking to study online? For me personally, all i needed to prepare for exam was tutorial, i had workbooks but never used them for either of the AAT levels. Just read the tutorial, did mock exams on AAT and that was it so i think as far as you got Tutorials you should be fine.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • if_only_I_could
    if_only_I_could Registered Posts: 4
    Hello Norvydas, thank you for your reply. Yes, it may be worth me contacting AAT to confirm. I'm thinking that the fundamentals will be the same and so it's a starting point. I'm looking to study independently, I studied in the classroom previously and didn't find it really worked for me, I achieved more working alone. Many Thanks
  • sehrish
    sehrish Registered Posts: 9
    can any one tell me any cheap assessment centre for AAT level 4 exam in birmingham.
    I am doing AAT Level 4 via self study.
  • fedemenni
    fedemenni Registered Posts: 93
    the 2013 books are very different from the current syllabus 2016 - contact me if you need to buy some books second hand (I have few which aren't really used much)
Privacy Policy