How many times does AAT allow you to change Training Providers for the AQ2016 qualifications?

How many times does AAT allow you to change Training Providers for the AQ2016 qualifications?
I mean, if you have already changed once, can you change again, and again after that?
I am aware that, if you change Training Provider, then the Training Provider shown in MyAAT will be changed to the new one for all the levels (Foundation, Advance, Professional) at the same time (because I know from a previous query that it seems that you can't have one Training Provider, say, for Level 2 and a different one showing for Level 3 concurrently). But my query is that if you have, say for example, just completed and passed (hypothetically) Foundation Level with Training Provider X and then want to change change to Training Provider Y to do the Advanced Level and then when you have actually completed that level, want to change again to Training Provider Z, is this possible? Or is it only possible to change once, for the whole duration of the AQ2016 studies? Is there a limit at all?

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @Elasozorus19_tiKoyn I can't see why it wouldn't be possible. It is completely up to you with what Training Provider you study. You can change them as many times as you want, just notify AAT of the change and that's it.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy