synoptic result

Hello, is anyone waiting for their level 4 synoptic result today?

Comments

• sam992009
    sam992009 Registered Posts: 40
    Me! Not looking forward for them though, our tutor sat us in last minute...
  • bethany_ford
    bethany_ford Registered Posts: 22
    I’m dreading it.. just want to know now??
  • sam992009
    I know how you feel, been refreshing that page since Sunday!
  • bethany_ford
    They results come out today so keep refreshing!
  • Dorota_1680
    Dorota_1680 Registered Posts: 59
    Me! So worried I just want to know......
  • Staceydanielsx
    Staceydanielsx Registered Posts: 40
    Me too! I feel sick
  • CornishPixie
    CornishPixie Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Good luck everyone!
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Are you 100% sure the results are coming out today?

As on AAT website it says 4th July which is today, but on the PDF they have uploaded it says 5th July?

https://www.aat.org.uk/prod/s3fs-public/assets/Synoptic-calendar-results-2018-2020_0.pdf

I remember I always used to receive my AAT results 9am, I think latest I have received was like 9:30 am once..
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Norvydas
    Ignore the above comment! I have just checked the updated PDF and it is 4th July!!

Good luck everyone!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Amyperry91
    Amyperry91 Registered Posts: 1
    I have had my results through so definitely today! Best of luck to everyone ! :):)
  • sam992009
    Fingers crossed
  • Cheesypeesy
    Cheesypeesy Registered Posts: 101
    Good luck everyone B)
    Matthew Dearlove MAAT
    Currently on CIMA Management Level. Passed P2, F2 and E2. Preparing for November 19 MCS.
  • sam992009
    Wooo happy days!
  • Duchess1
    Duchess1 Registered Posts: 85
    I got the results & passed! yeah!!
  • bethany_ford
    Still haven’t got mine ?
  • Dorota_1680
    I have failed for the 3rd time now...the worse % so far...not happy at all as I thought that I have done it well In task 4 - relevant costing but I got Significantly below which is very surprising.... also for Task 2 Budgetary reporting I keep getting Significantly Below. Can someone explain to me what they expecting us to write in Task 2 as I have written a lot but obviously that was incorrect? Can you recommend practice example or some sort of help in better understanding what they expecting to include there? Also for Cost Benefit analyse is there any practice tests available? I have Osbourne, BPP and Kaplan materials and I didn't come across in any of them.

• Norvydas
    edited July 2019
    At least your exam results are released after 9am so you can sleep well... ACCA releases their results after midnight.. :lol:
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Staceydanielsx
    Staceydanielsx Registered Posts: 40
    I passed woo!
  • Vic_R
    Vic_R Registered Posts: 3
    I passed!!!
    It was my 3rd attempt, phew finally its done =)

I have failed for the 3rd time now...the worse % so far...not happy at all as I thought that I have done it well In task 4 - relevant costing but I got Significantly below which is very surprising.... also for Task 2 Budgetary reporting I keep getting Significantly Below. Can someone explain to me what they expecting us to write in Task 2 as I have written a lot but obviously that was incorrect? Can you recommend practice example or some sort of help in better understanding what they expecting to include there? Also for Cost Benefit analyse is there any practice tests available? I have Osbourne, BPP and Kaplan materials and I didn't come across in any of them.

I had the same feeling when i failed the 2nd time, then i did the revision course from Osbourne, it was really helpful i had 4 lessons before the exam plus the revision kit which i have to say was quite helpful.
  • Dorota_1680
    @Vic_R Well done, you have passed! What study option did you choose? Classroom/online ?Have you done it from this site https://www.osbornetraining.org/course/aat-revision/ ?
  • Dorota_1680
    @Vic_R I can't seem to find revision course based purely on Synoptic exam....
  • bethany_ford
    I have passed 1st time! Wow what a relief
  • CornishPixie
    CornishPixie Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thats brilliant news Bethany. Congratulations!
  • Vic_R

@Vic_R I can't seem to find revision course based purely on Synoptic exam....

Hi Dorota_1680, here is a link:
    osbornetraining.org/course/aat-revision/
  • Dorota_1680
    @Vic_R Thanks but it looks like they only doing this for Level 2 as Level 3 and Level 4 are not highlighted in blue.
  • Vic_R
    they do it for all levels, give them a call and they can tell you more about it.
Privacy Policy