Which unit next?

Just looking for some advice..
I’ve taken personal tax and business tax.
I have limited time before the kids’ summer holidays so wondered if I could totally cram a new unit in the next coming few weeks and if it were possible which unit would you recommend as the quicker?

Financial statements
Or the budgeting units?
Or do I not have a hope in hell of studying for a whole unit in 3-4 weeks??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Parki82 said:

Just looking for some advice..

I’ve taken personal tax and business tax.

I have limited time before the kids’ summer holidays so wondered if I could totally cram a new unit in the next coming few weeks and if it were possible which unit would you recommend as the quicker?

Financial statements

Or the budgeting units?

Or do I not have a hope in hell of studying for a whole unit in 3-4 weeks??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

3-4 weeks is plenty of time. I was aiming to do each exam in 4 weeks myself.

Now in regards of which units, it really depends which units do you prefer more?

I personally liked Budgeting units because I understand them more, so for me it would be budgeting units, however you might find that you prefer financial statements and you are not actually keen on Budgeting units, therefore it would make more sense for you to do Financial Statements.

It really depends which units you preferred when you did Level 3, did you liked budgeting unit more than financial?

In either case, for all of the exams 3-4 weeks it's enough. I work full time, and I would spend 1-2hrs a day at maximum on studying.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy