synoptic failed again

xue8269
xue8269 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
I am very disappointed when I saw my result today. This is my second attempt. I was actually quite confident after exam. I thought I would definitely pass it. But It turns out I got lower rate than first attempt.

Can someone recommend any revision book have cost benefit analysis example? I answered this quite badly on my both exams.

Comments

• Sineadp
    Sineadp Registered Posts: 67
    I had the same problem, it was the cost benefit analysis I struggled with
  • scottrowl
    scottrowl Registered Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I'm definitely not an AAT boffin or anything but I managed to pass my Synoptic 1st time (76%) so obviously not perfect but good enough for me!
    My revision consisted of mock exams on the AAT website, mock exams from the Kaplan book, and also there's a really helpful YouTube video where a guy talks you through the mock answers and why/how he has reached those answers.
    Obviously brush up on the other areas but I'd mainly recommend repetitively doing these mocks and then read up on areas you struggle with.
    Hope this helps.
  • Emmalouxx
    Emmalouxx Registered Posts: 15
    Oh poor you! It is such a difficult exam and even worse with the time it takes to wait. Don’t be discouraged though! Use all the AAT resources, use your green light tests and mocks and also read the examiners report, it can give you an idea of where people slip up. In terms of other resources, kaplan can be okay but I do also like BPP. They have really useful stuff. I second the person above me on the youtube. If you find that useful, make sure you watch videos on there because it’s a different way of learning and some people find it easier. In the front of kaplan text books it has the exact spectrum of what you need to know so if you use that and tick those off as you feel confident then that should help. Hoping you manage to pass next time. People I know who’ve failed twice always end up coming out with a distinction in the end. You’ll be fine!
  • xue8269
    xue8269 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you!!! I will try harder.
  • chriscross78
    chriscross78 Registered Posts: 2
    ive got 1 day to prepare for the synoptic help
  • ncacat
    ncacat Registered Posts: 44

ive got 1 day to prepare for the synoptic help

How did it go?

• chriscross78
    chriscross78 Registered Posts: 2
    Exam is in the morning 10th July at 9.30 ?
    Honestly I’m not confident my tutor is as much use as a chocolate tea pot, I’ve been studying all day today. I’ll let you know tomorrow how I think it went. ????
  • ncacat
    ncacat Registered Posts: 44
    ?
    You should be fine!
    Rest well, good luck! ?
Privacy Policy