Results Day!

Best of Luck to everyone receiving their Synoptic Results today. Fingers and toes crossed!

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    ??? Yes, best of luck everyone!
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    77%, happy with that!!
  • jenjent
    jenjent Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    I got 77% as well, such a relief!
  • c4n4ries
    c4n4ries Registered Posts: 9
    Still haven't had my results yet! Getting nervous now!
  • Natalie81
    Natalie81 Registered Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    I have finally passed!!!! Please do not give up on this one as it’s not an easy one! My best advice to people struggling with it is to go online and check out You Tube! I had my home learning books and Osborne books and it still wasn’t enough! Good luck to everyone - Never give up! I have now completed my AAT level 4 ?
  • c4n4ries
    Got my results and I got 86%! So happy. Just waiting on my last exam results in about 4 weeks then I could be done!! Well done all!
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    c4n4ries said:

Got my results and I got 86%! So happy. Just waiting on my last exam results in about 4 weeks then I could be done!! Well done all!

Thats a great score on that exam, massive well done!!
  • aroonaz
    aroonaz Registered Posts: 51
    i have failed again for the 3rd time . and this is first exam i have ever failed . i passed every exam in first attempt.. i dont know whts wrong with it. i am so disappointed just want to leave it here .
  • Natalie81
    Natalie81 Registered Posts: 2
    @aroonaz Please don't give up! I finally passed yesterday on my 4th attempt! Yes 4th attempt. I have really struggled with it due to my home learning college not giving me enough support. I literally have been self teaching myself. Before i sat this exam i passed both my Tax papers in the 90% region therefore I knew I was more than capable. To get you in the higher mark brackets you need to be able to link it with the Company Scenario. I have read so many comments from other AAT members and this is so true. In the end I resorted to buying the Osborne books as well as using my home learning ones. Still wasn't enough! I then read someone who searched for this Synoptic help on You Tube. I then watched some very good videos on there and had a better understanding. Please keep going as it is a tough one! Good luck and remember you are more than capable as you have come this far :-)
  • aroonaz
    aroonaz Registered Posts: 51
    thanks natalie..plz can u send me those u tube videos link..
  • c4n4ries
    Rusty1985 said:

c4n4ries said:

Thats a great score on that exam, massive well done!!
    Thank you! I was very surprised!! :)
  • c4n4ries
    edited August 2019
    aroonaz said:

i have failed again for the 3rd time . and this is first exam i have ever failed . i passed every exam in first attempt.. i dont know whts wrong with it. i am so disappointed just want to leave it here .

I definitely recommend the YouTube channels. If you search for LSBF (London School of Business and Finance) and then go to their page on YouTube, they have at least 6 videos where there start to go through some of the more difficult tasks in the Synoptic - that is where I got a lot of information from!

A lot of people who like numbers struggle with the written questions most, and I am definitely one of those - but don't give up! You will get there. Just make sure you link back to the Company Scenario given in the Pre-Release Material as much as you can, and try to think outside the box. E.g. I had a question on which Costing method to choose and had previously been given 2 examples, however in my written answer, I suggested which would be best out of the 2 in the task, but also said overall I would choose Standard Based Costing (which wasn't being discussed).

In the task about identifying 5 weaknesses, just put yourself in the shoes of the company and if you were working for them, and these were there procedures, what would you think they could improve on and why.

Keep going and I promise you will get there!
Privacy Policy