Ruby Dale

I'm sitting this for the first time in November, and was just wondering if anyone has any notes that might be of help, or any ideas which topics they think extra revision should be focussed on based on the pre-release material. All and any help is very welcome, just worried I'm going to miss some vital information no matter how many times I read through it! :s

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Some general things I found useful (more to do with technique than content).

Do the computer marked questions first in all examples these are Tasks 1+5 you should be happy with general accounting rules and Ethics (Task 1) and ratios (Task 5) I'd then recommend Task 3 this is the find 5 weaknesses question which you'll have seen plenty of in the practices. After that most people find doing the written tasks in reverse order to be better (6 - 4 - 2) though that depends on your preference.

Doing this means you can get the 'easy' single answer marks quickly and move onto the more detailed questions later.

There are some really good analysis of the Ruby Dale content if you search the forum which i won't try to replicate here.

AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22