Premier Training for AAT Level 2

Options
LinzC
LinzC Registered Posts: 3
Hi there,

Just looking for some advice please.

I’ve been wanting to do my AAT for a while and now think it’s the time to finally start!

I’ve been working in accounts for the last 6 years but wondering whether to start at level 2 due to the fact I get easily confused with debits and credits! ?

I’ve noticed Premier Training have an offer on at the moment so wondering what people’s opinions are, have you had a good experience with them or would you recommend another provider?

I’ve been using Sage 200 and 50 for years so don’t really want to move away from this software for assignments/exams if possible.

Many thanks,
Linz

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Premier Training are excellent training provider, did my L3&4 with them without any issues. They are excellent at getting back to you and marking your work and giving you tips.

Have a look further down the forum and you will find more threads where people asking for recommendations in regards of Training Providers.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • LinzC
    LinzC Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    > @Norvydas said:
    > Premier Training are excellent training provider, did my L3&4 with them without any issues. They are excellent at getting back to you and marking your work and giving you tips.
    >
    > Have a look further down the forum and you will find more threads where people asking for recommendations in regards of Training Providers.

Thank you, I will do ?
Privacy Policy