Help for Potential Study from Home

Hi all!
I have recently completed my Foundation AAT Level 2 through an apprenticeship. Since then I left this company and no longer have the option of continuing on an apprenticeship. I have toyed with the idea of going to college in the evenings however I don't think that this would be viable for me right now.
So my question is, does anyone know of anywhere online where I can study and pass my next two levels of AAT?

Comments

• PelikanUK
    PelikanUK Registered Posts: 12
    Lots of people buy the books and take the exams and do it that way.

That's what I'm doing :)
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    LiveMedi said:

Hi all!
    I have recently completed my Foundation AAT Level 2 through an apprenticeship. Since then I left this company and no longer have the option of continuing on an apprenticeship. I have toyed with the idea of going to college in the evenings however I don't think that this would be viable for me right now.
    So my question is, does anyone know of anywhere online where I can study and pass my next two levels of AAT?

Hi LiveMedi,
    There are a couple of options, you can self-study which alot of students do, or you can join a distance learning college and have the support of a tutor.

I tried to evening college route but it was not for me (hate classrooms, did at school and do now!). I then found a college called First Intuition Distance Learning. Their materials, tutor support and customer service is outstanding.... I have only been with them for my Level 4 (Professional Diploma), I wish I was with them for my Levels 2 and 3 though. First Intuition always have discounts off their online courses too!.... I can assure you, you will not be disappointed with them. Contact @NickCraggs he is their distance learning director, a top chap!

Good luck with your studies :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy