q4 ruby dale ltd

As this is my first time doing ruby dale. just wondering what can come under q4.. as in rawhide, i did synopti 3 times everytime i got buy or make in decision question. no idea what can come now.. if somebody did ruby dale synoptic, it would be help.

Comments

• rachmcfc
    rachmcfc Registered Posts: 36
    I sat Rawhide 3 times and never got make or buy. We’re these similar to how you were tought it in the course? I feel like everything that comes up in this Synoptic is laid out in a completely new way and it just confuses me. I can’t remember what I got on my first two attempts but on my third attempt I got ABC costing which was a disaster as I have never really understood ABC.
  • aroonaz
    aroonaz Registered Posts: 51
    ABC?? i have never thought about it that it could also come up.. but in my three settings i got the same question buy or make in decision and i did it right every time but always got below requirement on it.. dont know what aat wants from us or wht they are looking for in the answers. i passed budgeting with 85% but in synoptic always get below requirement on budget question.. i m soo frustrated. i feel like i can never pass this exam.
  • rachmcfc
    I literally had 5 minutes left when I got to Q4 ABC question, I threw a few calculations in the table and must have got some marks as I got below, but I wouldn’t have had a clue what to write (if I’d got that far). I can’t take anymore in now so I’m just having to go over the bits I know, and pray! I haven’t had make or buy yet, maybe this time, but I’ll probably still get it wrong! Is it similar to practice questions such as it gives you the information you just have to do the calculation and recommend which is best decision?
  • aroonaz
    yes it was same as in aat online practice assessment.. i did it exactly the same but dont know why i got below req. the main problem of this exam is we dont know wht they are asking for we have soo much information or knowledge about units but dont know how to fit it in answers.
  • aroonaz
    when is ur exam? mine is this tuesday ..
  • rachmcfc
    My exam is Monday! ?
    Yes that’s exactly how I feel, I honestly on that basis am calling it a day on Monday. What happens in the exam happens, pass or fail I think I am done.
    I know that I know the information, sit me at a table with someone and I will discuss it with them all day long, but sit me infront of a computer with a blank screen and ask me to write, and poof ? it’s all gone! Frustrates me that I have passed all my other level 4 exams with between 78-89% but this one I just cannot get past!
  • aroonaz
    . just write as much as u can.. make a point, define it and give example.. i m sure u can do this time.. good luck..
  • rachmcfc
    Thank you, I will try! ??
  • rachmcfc
    Good luck yourself! ?
  • aroonaz
    thank you .. do tell me about ur experience after exam .
  • rachmcfc
    I will do if I can stop crying for long enough! ? I really do feel sick at the thought of it!
    I wouldn’t want to panic you for yours on Tuesday though! ?
  • aroonaz
    oo dont worry.. if u can pass all units of level 4 why not this one?. just have faith on yourself..
  • aroonaz
    @rachmcfc . hi! how was your exam?
Privacy Policy