Rubydale & CBA

Does anyone have any copies of the Rubydale questions in the textbook. Unfortunately I only have the textbook from last year..

Also does anyone have any CBA mock questions that would help. It seems alot of people are struggling with preparing for CBA.
ยซ1

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    JK1993 said:

Does anyone have any copies of the Rubydale questions in the textbook. Unfortunately I only have the textbook from last year..

Also does anyone have any CBA mock questions that would help. It seems alot of people are struggling with preparing for CBA.

I have sent you a CBA question :)
  • haydnahmed
    haydnahmed Registered Posts: 1

JK1993 said:

Would you be able to send this to me as well? It's the last bit of the synoptic exam I'm not 100% on how it'll be laid out.

Thanks
  • JK1993
    JK1993 Registered Posts: 3
    Thankyou so much @Emmalouise18
  • Pankti
    Pankti Registered Posts: 2

JK1993 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18, Would you please send me too? Thank you :)
  • Emmalouise18

JK1993 said:

Would you be able to send this to me as well? It's the last bit of the synoptic exam I'm not 100% on how it'll be laid out.

Thanks
    Sent you it :)
  • Emmalouise18
    Pankti said:

JK1993 said:

• Pankti
    Pankti Registered Posts: 2

Pankti said:

JK1993 said:

@Emmalouise18 Thank you :)
  • jord236
    jord236 Registered Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

Pankti said:

JK1993 said:

- @Emmalouise18 Would you please send this to me too? It's the only thing somehow missing from my textbooks :) Thanks!
  • amankahlon
    amankahlon Registered Posts: 14
    Hi dear .can u also send me too ? Thanks very much
  • Emmalouise18

Hi dear .can u also send me too ? Thanks very much

I've sent you it :)
  • Dorota_1680
    Dorota_1680 Registered Posts: 59
    @Emmalouise18 Would you be able to send it to me CBA question as well. Thanks
  • Emmalouise18

@Emmalouise18 Would you be able to send it to me CBA question as well. Thanks

I've send you it :)x
  • Dorota_1680
    @Emmalouise18 i didnt get it :(
  • Dorota_1680
    @Emmalouise18 sorry, i did get it. Thanks
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin Registered Posts: 10
    @Emmalouise18 Just let you know I had my exam today, it was really difficult but I did better than last time. I answered all questions and tried to add pre-released material in my answer as well. I hope I get 70% this time. Thanks for your help
  • Kirst91
    Kirst91 Registered Posts: 3
    I had mine yesterday too and thought the questions were awful.. some of them I had to read over and over again to try and understand what they want you to write.
    Very confusing and not questions that have come up in study books either :( I did the same as you, just tried to link everything back to pre release in the hope of gaining some extra marks ?
    Fingers crossed we've done enough for a pass!
  • Emmalouise18
    Jasmin said:

@Emmalouise18 Just let you know I had my exam today, it was really difficult but I did better than last time. I answered all questions and tried to add pre-released material in my answer as well. I hope I get 70% this time. Thanks for your help

Thats amazing Jasmin - So glad to hear you felt it went better than last time. The first time is always the worse as you don't know what to expect. I'm sure you have done enough and will pass. Time to relax and enjoy yourself now. Try and forget about the results day until it happens. x
  • Emmalouise18
    Kirst91 said:

I had mine yesterday too and thought the questions were awful.. some of them I had to read over and over again to try and understand what they want you to write.

Very confusing and not questions that have come up in study books either :( I did the same as you, just tried to link everything back to pre release in the hope of gaining some extra marks ?

Fingers crossed we've done enough for a pass!

The questions are worded confusing yes - its a different style of exam and its strange comparing it to other exams like budgeting etc.

Linking the question to the pre-release is great - I'm sure you have done enough and will get that pass :)

Enjoy yourself now and resume your social life :)
  • AndreeaTudor
    AndreeaTudor Registered Posts: 5

JK1993 said:

Hi Emma, ca I have them aswell? Thanks x
  • Emmalouise18

JK1993 said:

Hi Emma, ca I have them aswell? Thanks x
    I have sent you it :)
  • saffrondarcy26
    saffrondarcy26 Registered Posts: 4
    I did my synoptic assessment yesterday... it was awful haha! There was a big question on Cost Benefit Analysis that I had never seen anywhere before in the practice questions or the study text etc. I am most likely going to have to resit in March but at least now I know for next time to place more emphasis on the internal control part of my revision.
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin Registered Posts: 10
    Yes it was awful and completely different with all mock assessments, I found the benefits outweigh costs and explained about intangible costs and benefits but Iโ€™m not really sure whether I answered correctly or not.
  • amankahlon
    amankahlon Registered Posts: 14
    Hi . Mine s tomorrow. Its my 2 time to resit for this exam .i m resitting for synoptic after nearly one an half year. Hope it ll go better and get only 70% enough for me haha. Thanks for ur support
  • nunu_dann
    nunu_dann Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Can you send it to me too?
  • Emmalouise18
    nunu_dann said:

Can you send it to me too?

I have sent you it :)
  • Katiej05
    Katiej05 Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 please could you send me the example question of CBA
  • Emmalouise18