Results from exam sitting 19/11

EmmaJane72
EmmaJane72 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
Hi Everyone

I sat my synoptic 19th November. The time scale for results is usually 6 weeks from the end of the synoptic window which I calculate to be 3rd January. The AAT schedule however shows 9th January which is 7 weeks. My guess is that they have extended the time for the Xmas and New Year period.

Has anybody who has sat the exam during that week had their results yet? I am just getting impatient as it seems a lifetime ago that I sat the exam.

Many thanks in advance

Emma

Comments

• TarynPitchfork
    TarynPitchfork Registered Posts: 39
    Hey, I sat my PDSY exam on 19th too, AAT have said the results will be out on Thursday. It's been torture waiting for these.... good luck :) x
  • EmmaJane72
    Hi, yes it has been torture waiting especially over Christmas ? Good luck to you too ? x
  • Becxo
    Becxo Registered Posts: 30
    The wait is also killing me! I've refreshed the page every day for about a month now..argh!
  • TarynPitchfork
    Have any of you had your results yet? x
  • EmmaJane72
    Hi

Got them through first thing.........amazingly I passed with 72% :3 I really thought I had failed.

Have you had yours through yet? x
  • Dorota_1680
    Dorota_1680 Registered Posts: 59
    I have finally passed this exam ?? time to celebrate now! Good luck everyone!
  • Klaudia55
    Klaudia55 Registered Posts: 6
    I passed mine after 4th attempt with 78%!! Don't ever give up :)
  • TarynPitchfork
    Just got mine 79% never been so happy! Well done everyone!!!
  • thelowendtheory18
    thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 298 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    But of luck!! and congrats to those who have passed!!!!!!!
    AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jul 21
  • CaitlinK
    CaitlinK Registered Posts: 2
    Such a relief to have passed!! 82%!
    I had a horrible gut feeling that it was a bad exam, so I'm so surprised! Well done to everyone that's passed :)
    and for everyone that's not good the results they were hoping for - keep your chin up and don't feel disheartened; you will get there!!
  • Purple_pain
    Purple_pain Registered Posts: 15
    Failed again 62%. Don't think I've got it in me to try again. Been the worst thing I've ever done ?
  • Gallium
    Gallium Registered Posts: 12

Failed again 62%. Don't think I've got it in me to try again. Been the worst thing I've ever done ?

Keep going! the satisfaction/relief after you pass will be well worth it.
  • CornishPixie
    CornishPixie Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉

Don't give up when you have come this far. I took 4 attempts to get this one done and dusted.
  • mattk
    mattk Registered Posts: 1
    86% first time. Very happy with that, really wasn’t expecting it at all. Well done to everyone who passed, the end is near ?
  • Penlopeez14
    Penlopeez14 Registered Posts: 1
    Ok utterly disappointed I failed. Do I have to wait till may Jun to retake? Cheers
  • DorotaOmeally
    DorotaOmeally Registered Posts: 8
    Congrats to all that passed! I have also passed 78% third time!
    So to all that did not pass DO NOT GIVE UP! If possible buy material from Avado! Do not revise the same as before, try doing something else to make it stick.
  • DorotaOmeally

I have finally passed this exam ?? time to celebrate now! Good luck everyone!

And there was SWOT haha :)
  • Klaudia55
    Klaudia55 Registered Posts: 6

Ok utterly disappointed I failed. Do I have to wait till may Jun to retake? Cheers

I'm pretty sure there is a sitting in March as well.
  • Dorota_1680
    Dorota_1680 Registered Posts: 59
    @DorotaOmeally I didn't get SWOT in my exam ;)
  • DorotaOmeally
    edited January 2020
    I wanted to attach assessment report for ya'll :) to see what it takes to pass, perhaps it'll be of any help to you?
Privacy Policy