Distance Learning Provider Advise

I'm looking at doing the AAT Foundation Level via distance learning. However, there are quite a few out there and I was wondering if any of you could offer advise on who you've used/liked etc. I've not studied for a long time so would need plenty of support!

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited February 2020
    Hi Emma,

I recently commented on another post with my recommendation on a Distance Learning Provider. I copy my reply in below:

First Intuition Distance Learning........ All I can say is A M A Z I N G !!!!!

I changed to this provider a couple of years back, after a bad experience with my Level 2 and 3 at another provider.

Materials, tutor support, customer service are all fantastic! - from enrolling with their team to having that first call with my tutor, to my books arriving on time - If my tutor is off, there is another 4-5 different tutors who will reply to your emails or calls....I don't wait more than a day for any answers on queries I may have - They are just great!

I CANNOT speak highly enough about them.

I can honestly say I just wish I had found them from the get go when I started my Level 4.

If you want to try their materials etc, I believe they have some demo/sample materials they issue to potential students. Check our their website - https://www.firstintuition.co.uk/ways-to-study/online-courses/

Speak to @NickCraggs he is FI's distance learning director, a top chap indeed. He will get you sorted! :)

Good luck with your AAT journey! :) its certainly a fun one.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • EmmaLRobertson
    EmmaLRobertson Registered Posts: 2
    Thank you @amurray thats great :)
Privacy Policy