Ruby Dale - Synoptic Notes & Questions

Options
Hello!

I will be sitting my synoptic exam on May 11th and I really need some more revision material/questions/notes.

I have made a bunch of notes myself, but I would really like it if anyone could share any of their own notes, as I think it will be very beneficial to look at the exam in someone else's perspective.

If you have any practice questions, please send them too, because I really want to get as much done so I am ready for the exam.

If you want, you can just email me. My email is sweetsorrow789@gmail.com

Thanks x

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Maria_789 said:

Hello!

I will be sitting my synoptic exam on May 11th and I really need some more revision material/questions/notes.

I have made a bunch of notes myself, but I would really like it if anyone could share any of their own notes, as I think it will be very beneficial to look at the exam in someone else's perspective.

If you have any practice questions, please send them too, because I really want to get as much done so I am ready for the exam.

If you want, you can just email me. My email is sweetsorrow789@gmail.com

Thanks x

Buy the BPP Synoptic Question Bank book. But buy this direct from BPP. Once it gets delivered there is a long code on the inside cover that you enter into your BPP online account and it gives you access to loads papers / questions / flash cards for the exam.

x
Privacy Policy