How many exams for L3?

Monty_jon
Monty_jon Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
I have just completed the L3 Bookkeeping and would like to continue to L3 Accounting. How many more exams will I need to sit to complete the L3 Accounting and are they all Computer based assesments?

I’ve completed Advanced Bookkeeping, Indirect Tax & Final Accounts

Comments

• SaiMon_764_james
    SaiMon_764_james Registered Posts: 7
    Sage Practical training Course in Newington, Southbank
    You will learn from basic bookkeeping, knowing all the processes of bookkeeping from records sales and purchases invoice to bank reconciliation. You will learn to submit VAT to HMRC through Sage, dealing with foreign currency transactions, using EC Sales List reports and submitting Intrastat report and budgeting and forecasting, management accounting profit and loss.Sage 50 Accounts for Bookkeeping and VAT , Accounts Assistant and Management Accounts . For each course, you will be working on different types of companies. You will be provided with receipts, invoices and bank statement, required to input. There will be different types of VAT you will be working on. This will also help you understand the different types of VAT schemes, their advantages and disadvantages.
  • Sarahg44
    Sarahg44 Registered Posts: 4
    Management accounting - costing , Spreadsheets for accounting and then the Synoptic which covers every thing apart from indirect tax.
    So 3 more exams
  • hollie26
    hollie26 Registered Posts: 2
    Hello, the government will be announcing how they plan to relax some of the lockdown measures this week. At EMA Training, we have adapted the exam booking portal to support learners waiting to sit AAT assessments:

https://www.ematraining.co.uk/assessment-booking
  • rosieobrien
    rosieobrien Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    I just thought I would share this on the forums in case anyone finds it useful
    EMA Training ( based in Derby City Centre, DE1 2PW ) are opening 6 days a week during July 2020 to support with the AAT assessment sittings, please read :

https://www.ematraining.co.uk/exam-online-booking

for more info please pm me or email/phone us via our website?
  • Giver
    Giver Registered Posts: 1
    How do I access practice assessments
Privacy Policy