help for budgeting level 4

is there anyone else that is working on budgeting level 4 and just needs help? well i surely do. please respond if u can answer a few questions and help me on the way :) thank you!

Comments

• DampSquib
    DampSquib Registered Posts: 4
    Hi Tina,

What is your question? I will try my best to help.
    Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - April 2019
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - November 2019
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - July 2020
  • tina_tinaaa
    tina_tinaaa Registered Posts: 6
    hello,

please could i have some tips for the writing tasks and how to perfect them? also, do you have any tips overall for being able to pass this test. lastly, do you have any resources that i could find helpful?

thank you!
  • DampSquib
    DampSquib Registered Posts: 4
    Mocks, mocks and more mocks is my best advice (which actually goes for all exams). Understanding the material you are learning comprehensively is essential - if you are able to apply that knowledge to all scenarios and situations you will have a huge chance at passing first time and eliminate any possibility of failing due to the exam material not being something you specifically dealt with in the mocks.

Perfecting the written portions is tricky but 100% manageable with practice. My best advice is again to do mocks but make sure you review the sample answers carefully and get a strong understanding of what the marking scheme is like for each question type and what is expected of you by the examiner in order to score every mark possible.

This is very general advice and can be applied to all exams and not just budgeting but I hope it helps.

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - April 2019
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - November 2019
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - July 2020
  • tina_tinaaa
    tina_tinaaa Registered Posts: 6
    thank you. this has helped me alot already!
Privacy Policy