AAT level 4 Synoptic

Hello everyone and anyone :)

I was due to sit my Level 4 synoptic in March, which was cancelled due to COVID. Anyway, I had been revising since Christmas but kind of gave up for obvious reasons. I am due to sit this in September. Anyone else? Does anyone have any tips please? I believe the exam will still be ruby dale?

Comments

• Alexa
    Alexa Registered Posts: 14
    Hi I am in a similar situation to you. I should sit my exam in June and it got cancelled so i gave up revisions as didnt know when it will reopen then got a call that i can sit in July which i said its too early so i am doing on 28.08. i only had 2 months to revise rather than the 4 months that i had planned previously. Now I am very stressed that this is not enough time. And Yes Ruby Dale has been extended till December 2020 from what i have read in the chats. And that is what is provided in AAT for Live assessment.
  • studygirl
    studygirl Registered Posts: 16
    Hello, firstly good luck for your exam in August! How have you been getting on with the revision?
    Thank you for confirming about Ruby Dale. How many hours revision would you say you have done?
Privacy Policy